Quantcast

You can only post here if you have over 30,000 posts thread.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
-BB- said:
Oh snap...
I was looking for that. I knew where it was on the old site, but couldn't find it here. I better get posting... Rhino is only 3 behind me.
you just click on the members list icon thats on the little ridemonkey toolbar, then click the header above post count to put it in order

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
You know what? I can't remember how many times I got reset? Post count doesn't matter much to me, so when it gets a tad high, I ask the nice RM Admins/moderators if they would be kind enough to hit the Reset key! :thumb:

Honestly, I never paid attention to how many posts I had when getting reset, but I highly doubt I would have 50,000 post – I didn’t partake in those “2 word” threads that much! ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Acadian said:
Honestly, I never paid attention to how many posts I had when getting reset, i'm frightened by my post count virility, i don't want to intimidate others with my studly post count. I highly doubt I would have under 150,000 posts though – I mean after all, i partake in those “12 grain” breads, it's the secret of my success! ;)
i knew it.............

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
This thread sucks almost as much as that respect thread does...

Let's all remember now kiddies... The two word thread was the best thing that ever happend to ridemonkey!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I've yet to cross the "100" threshold. I can't imagine how low my post count would be if I weren't in the office so much lately...