Quantcast

You Can Take a Brotha out of the Ghetto...

Rustbucket

Chimp
Jun 4, 2009
Where the dirt is good
But you can't take the ghetto out of the brotha...

Is how the old saying goes, but it wouldn't really apply to BO since he's been a fairly priveliged mulatto that everyones bowed down to all his life.

Here's our esteemed leader picking up some go-U-ld...

Attachments

Rustbucket

Chimp
Jun 4, 2009
Where the dirt is good
Hey tool, I can turn on the TV to see reverse racism, or scroll down this message board to see some nice hate of folks of the Christian religion from posters that have 10K+ posts, so don't try to throw that at me fukface. Maybe if you're white, you need to quit feeling so sorry for yourself.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah!

He's black!!

That's funny!

Because he's getting a gold chain!

And he's black!!

Ha ha!

No no no. He is mullato not black. Read the post noob. It is only half as funny as it could be.:bonk:

Full funny would be a pukka shell necklace with a gold medallion.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
But you can't take the ghetto out of the brotha...

Is how the old saying goes, but it wouldn't really apply to BO since he's been a fairly priveliged mulatto that everyones bowed down to all his life.

Here's our esteemed leader picking up some go-U-ld...
Yep......he really grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. Don't read much eh?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hey tool, I can turn on the TV to see reverse racism, or scroll down this message board to see some nice hate of folks of the Christian religion from posters that have 10K+ posts, so don't try to throw that at me fukface. Maybe if you're white, you need to quit feeling so sorry for yourself.
sean hannity, is that you?

mad that growth spurt never reached your cock?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I had to look up mulatto. I guess I'm not up to speed on my bigotry. Rustbucket is obviously a troll who's parents haven't hugged him enough.
Not so sure it's a racist or bigot term, considering they have a legitimate website:

http://www.mulatto.org/

Resources for those interested in Mulattos, people mixed with European and African, Black and White. contact: admin@mulatto.org
But then again, that's just about every US citizen, no?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
There is no such thing as "Reverse Racism" one is either racist or not racist.
Your post is racist drivel, other than as a tool to point out how pathetic your social skills and intellect are it's fairly pointless.

oh and WTF does "10K+ posts" have to do with anything??????

Rustbucket

Chimp
Jun 4, 2009
Where the dirt is good
IP check? someone signs up for ridemonkey to post a racist post in the P&WN forum, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of our normal posters that wanted to be funny (and failed).
LOL's...I come back from a ride to find that the thread has grown into three pages...cast the bait, and fish on...

What's really amusing that I've got people acutally taking the time to give me stoopid fVcking E-ratings on my profile. All of you nancies who are now crying and dubbing this thread hateful, racist, bigoted or whaterever else otta STFU - just scroll down and open any of the threads which some of you started or participated in, and tell me that you fvcking hypocrites aren't racist, anti-semitic, bigots, who even go as far as making fun of the unborn.

But all of a sudden the fukstick of a president gets called a mulatto, a little "brotha" comment gets thrown in, and everyones panties get in a bind.

The regular posters/degenerates on this gutter of a forum are all crying racism...grow some fvcking nuts and have some consistency.

So, if the mods are gonna get whined to enough by all of the offended peeps, they really otta do their job correctly, and look at the countless other threads which spew the drivel that I had mentioned above, and shut those threads down as well.

I'm up to my third post douche, it may take me several days, weeks, or even a month to reach the magic # since I don't live on here.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I think that is the only time this year that I have seen a red square. I miss that color for some people on here.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
and tell me that you fvcking hypocrites aren't racist, anti-semitic, bigots, who even go as far as making fun of the unborn.
Mate, this section of the forum tends to attract people who post using sarcastic, ironic and derisive language.

Take a little time to browse the PAWN forum and you will come to realise that posts that might seem to be deeply offensive are in fact completely the opposite in meaning and are poking fun of people who hold those views at the same time.