Quantcast

You can take the girl out of the trailer...........

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
H8R said:
Hey to each his own. Mall chicks, glorified or not, ain't hot.
hmm.... what does a "mall chick" look like? does "any" chick that buys stuff at the mall qualify? Our mall has both a Hot Topic and a Lane Bryant, which keeps the demographic pretty unfocused...

..Along with many record stores, which should attract the anti-establishment types you are into, angrily stomping starbucks workers while clamoring for the new Green Day CD on release day, middle fingers flailing at "the man" as they swipe their Bank One credit cards custom printed with the anarchy symbols and leopard print....

Britney is one ugly bitch.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
clancy98 said:
..Along with many record stores, which should attract the anti-establishment types you are into,
I don't think it comes down to one type really, just women who need little or no make up or fake breasts or trampy clothes to look hot.

A woman can work for the WTO and still be naturally smokin.

Meh.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Let me ruin this thread once and for all.

From awfulplasticsurgery.com

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
WAIT!!

Not quite ruined yet....

There. This thread is officially tainted.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
punkassean said:
right, 'cause only a junkie would want a pice of this.... :rolleyes:

Maybe a year or two ago.

But now that she has been tainted by Bam Margera, johnny Knoxville, and most recently FRED DURST.

I'll pass.

That hurts so bad.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Please enlighten me how you are privy to Jessica Simpsons private life to have info even tabloids don't? As far as I knew she is a super Christian and the reason ghey boy married her was so he could finally get some after years of dating and no humpage. Anyway I really don't give a crap it just seems like you are mixing her up with Xtina and britney....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I watched Gothika (don't ask) the other nightn and everytimeHalle Berry came on hte screen I couldn't help but start singing "Halle Berry, got some big ass titties , Mariah Carey, got some big ass titties, Angelina Jolie got some big ass titties.

I love that video :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
it's sick that they let you DL the MP3 for free from the site. I am so rawking that **** in my bumpin 4runna wit da subz in da back.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I think hotness comes in different levels..

Used to be bangable but no longer.. britney, christina

Still bangable..... Carmen Electra

just plain beautiful.. so many out there...Elisa Cuthbert is looking mighty fine

Elisha Cuthbert Pics

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
punkassean said:
Please enlighten me how you are privy to Jessica Simpsons private life to have info even tabloids don't? As far as I knew she is a super Christian and the reason ghey boy married her was so he could finally get some after years of dating and no humpage. Anyway I really don't give a crap it just seems like you are mixing her up with Xtina and britney....

Man...dudes are SO catty! 'ghey boy' is f'n HOT...and from that show on mtv seems like a pretty cool down to earth guy...which makes him even MORE of a piece of ass than his gorgeous body and face...

Oh! and please enlighten ME on how you are privy to Nick Lachey's sexual preferences that even the tabloids don't have...as far as I knew he was married to Jessica Simpson who is super Christian and was never a ho, and is pretty hot...:D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
Chris Cornell is going to be jealous.....
I don't wanna talk about Chris Cornell right now...I have an opp to meet him and my friends jealous husband feels he needs to go in case CC tries to steal her away from him :rolleyes: has no clue who's in the band, knows they are one of my favorites and she wants me to go, but noooo...f'n bastard...it'll be a long time before I talk to him...:(

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
I don't wanna talk about Chris Cornell right now...I have an opp to meet him and my friends jealous husband feels he needs to go in case CC tries to steal her away from him :rolleyes: has no clue who's in the band, knows they are one of my favorites and she wants me to go, but noooo...f'n bastard...it'll be a long time before I talk to him...:(
There are plenty of melancholy skinny rock stars. Pick another.

:blah:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Everytime these types of threads come up I find myself needing to set the record straight. The most attractive woman in entertainment today is clearly Ashley Judd. She hikes, bikes, kayaks... and she doesn't whore herself out for the fame/attention.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
dh girlie said:
what in tarnation is a soup cooler...that is one yucky looking woman! and that other manly one...Donatella Versace...gross! Makes me feel like maybe I yain't such a troll afterall! hahahaha!
Soup coolers=lips