Quantcast

You can take the girl out of the trailer...........

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jacksonpt said:
Everytime these types of threads come up I find myself needing to set the record straight. The most attractive woman in entertainment today is clearly Ashley Judd. She hikes, bikes, kayaks... and she doesn't whore herself out for the fame/attention.

I was just reading an article on her in Allure or Jane magazine...she was saying that her and her sister are from different fathers...no surprise there, not to be mean or anything...but I guess Ashley knew all along, and Wynona did not until recently. Could you imagine being Ashley Judd's sister and again, not to be mean, and looking like Wynona? I'd be furious...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
jacksonpt said:
Everytime these types of threads come up I find myself needing to set the record straight. The most attractive woman in entertainment today is clearly Ashley Judd. She hikes, bikes, kayaks... and she doesn't whore herself out for the fame/attention.
She is definately easy on the eyes.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
jacksonpt said:

oh, and I forgot the most important part... she's actually tallented.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jacksonpt said:

Oh.

I didn't know we were talking about entertainers. I just thought we were talking about hot chicks. :think:

-S.S.-

Jamsoul

Chimp
Jun 28, 2004
tha boot
come on guys, most of these pop chicks are trailer trash or ghetto as hell. They have a look and the Industry markets the look to death, but we know the have no real talent ( Ashley simpson). As far as singing/talent is concerned Britney couldn't walk in Alicia Keys or Mariah's foot steps.

Dont forget Jessica Simpson she may have some talent but she is ultimate trailer trash, and did I mention smart as a bag of rocks.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
haHA!
I live right up the street from UK...one of the top ranked colleges for hot chicks...and Ashley Judd...bitches.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Jamsoul said:
Dont forget Jessica Simpson she may have some talent but she is ultimate trailer trash, and did I mention smart as a bag of rocks.
Have some respect for the bag of rocks.