Quantcast

You don't need a trials bike...

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Best trials vid I've seen in a while! Who's the rider? Love the nut pad too, guess that's kinda necessary! Wonder how many rims he goes through ...

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
Exellent vid, back in 2000 when I first started riding for this team out of desperation I used to do trials on my DH bike until my small Zaskar was finally built.
Ahh... the days of Hans Ray and Zaskar trials bikes.

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Ha ha, another good one! Have u seen the fixie guy that does spins around like a thousand times?

Last edited:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Pretty sure i saw about this guy in an old MBUK, he got injured riding his mountainbike so took up road riding to help his recovery time. Then rather than buy a new trials bike he just welded gussets onto his road bike.....id rather see chris akrigg brakeless and fully rigid pulling of ridiculous lines than a loke hopping a road bike any day of then week though

Jun 19, 2009
These are fixed gear singlespeed bikes, the idea of playing around on a bike started on these things long before the new mountain bike designs. I think they're amazing, search 'fixed gear ss' on youtube you will find the coolest retro bikes around.