Quantcast

you ever have your dream come true and seem not the same?

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
I don't know, it's just weird. I've made the move here. Love it all! Have started on my new career and am getting very close to having it all come true! My career has been one of my many dreams, and now that I'm getting close to it... I have partially became the one thing I have dreamt about since I've been little, it's not quite the same. It's unbelievable non the less, just not the same.

Does that make sense? I mean I am happier than ever with what I am doing and where I'm at, just now that I am what I idolized when I was little it's just different. Just guess it's because I realize what it is that I do is made up of real people, that they are just humans like me...

cool either way! I'm just sitting here with a great big smile on my face!

Now I just have to get some new bikes.. LOL.

So anyone here miss me since I have hardly posted at all on here in almost 6 months? Let me guess no one has even noticed my absense... :nuts:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i was expecting this to be a horror story about the first time you had sex.

i had wonderful dreams about going to college. the college dream came true, the "wonderful" part was quite different and disappointing, though.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I wasn't wondering. :D...

I understand what you are saying, I just chalk it up to the reality of fantasy. No matter how good reality, fantasy is usually 'better'...that and when you get your bikes the last piece of the puzzle will be complete.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
whats sick here is that i am part of his fantasy...

oh wait he wasn't talking about sex!

I do know what your talking about dude, the "glory" has disipated a little from the whole thing realizing that it is all made up of real people instead of "idols"
it is still sweet to know how far we have come and that it coming true though. And is a big relief that we know what we are going to do with our lives...to a point anyway.
kai-

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
That and..really you wanted to move to canada. While Bellingham is close, still not the same thing. :)

Whats even weirder is you guys talk about your fantasies that involve each other...very odd