Quantcast

You guys have those weeks

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
were everything just keeps going wrong? Not always big things, but little things, that just make for a pain in the ass. At work, at home, at play, were it just seems everything that can go wrong does, and each thing just gets worse and worse? Well I have had about a month of that ****....And I tell ya, I am effin tired of it. Seriously, I am at a point of wanting to cash out all my credit, take my bikes, and start a new life somewere off the grid. Started breaking peices on the bike, ujoint went out on the truck...no big deal, ran into trouble getting Moms new truck smogged, Rack broke at work, another employee<ex now> pulled his own car into the shop too fast and broke another rack<down two racks still>Problem child Ac Repair<cant get a decent rebuild, new isnt available>Another<now ex employee as well> mis racked an overweight truck which we are now replacing the lift, Lawnmower took a crap, sprinkler pipe broke, Home AC repairs that cost 2k<of coarse it went out on the Fuggin hottest day of summer>Moms PC fried which of coarse had all her work Data on it, ordered her up a new tower, of coarse they ut it in the wrong tower, we needed a horizontal, they sent a vertical, TV took a ****, ingrown toenail that had to be chopped by the doc, Broke my 3/8 impact, broke a 3/8 flex head ratchet, wheel broke on the rollaway tipping over<Fugg that mess>, now, the fridge takes a ****.

Seriously, what the **** else can go wrong now? Can I please have one day nothing goes wrong and just have it go smoothly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
anyone who quotes or links to that limp bizkit song gets shot....

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Well, its friday......I work Saturdays so thats not too much of a plus.....Thanks mike for reminding me of one I missed!!!!!

Ground the coffee with a hammer, wrapped the beans in a rag and smashed them up. I cant really call in sick, I lose too much commission.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
never weeks just a day or two. the stars are prolly in some funky alignment for you. it will pass.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I usually start breaking stuff on purpose so it's no longer a surprise. But that's how I roll.

Take a breathe, it will pass.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Only problem I'm having is that the wifey is too tired taking care of the baby to spend some "quality time" with me. I've even given her a couple shoulder/back rubs. I guess I'll try massaging her feet tonight.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Only problem I'm having is that the wifey is too tired taking care of the baby to spend some "quality time" with me. I've even given her a couple shoulder/back rubs. I guess I'll try massaging her feet tonight.
try roofies or a big ass mallet to the head. :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Id rather be that guy right now

Yes, I work Monday

Beer isnt working, just gave me a hangover<but I will try again tonight>

I feel a little better after today, I remedied one of the problems this morning at 9:45.....I fired the problem, had his check ready and everything

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Well, its Saturday Night, the week is over, I am short three employee's. Today couldnt have gone better. Everything went smoothly, everyone made money, New fridge is all workign and stuff, even got me a new grinder.........AND IM GOIN RIDING WITH THE CREW FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna Hit Sycamore first off with Drew at Seven, DHMike will be out at about 8 for some Boxsprings Mayhem, then after we ride there a bit back to Sycamore for a bit...Possibly some more after that......When the riding is done.....We gonna have some good eats and Beer.

Yes, I am already Drunk