Quantcast

"You have one post(s) in this thread since last yesterday"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Anybody else see these from time to time in the left column?

"all your base"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Once in a while that pops up for me.. Not very often though - not more than once every week or so.

J

JRB

Now that I think about it - what the hell is last yesterday??? WTF???

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
One of our cats crapped on the SIDE of the litter box this morning. WTF? And some of it got on the floor. Such a fun mess to clean first thing in the morning.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I live in a giant bucket.

(bonus points to the first person to correctly identify the origin of that phrase)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
one of my coworkers crapped on the toliet seat last week, the general manager cleaned it up (haha!)

also funny being it was probaly the most productive thing the GM did all last week

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
I live in a giant bucket.

(bonus points to the first person to correctly identify the origin of that phrase)
I knew there was something strange about you....

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Was I the only one that understood the "all your base" comment?!
Apparently TN got it too, but I could use an elaboration.

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
One of my co-workers (at a previous job) took a dump in the elevator at work. I have no idea who cleaned it up, but I took the stairs from that point on. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
one of my coworkers crapped on the toliet seat last week, the general manager cleaned it up (haha!)

also funny being it was probaly the most productive thing the GM did all last week
I think you posted in the wrong thread.... :confused:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was driving home the other day, and on the side of the highway a girl (looked late teens) was on the side of the road squatting...shorts pulled right down to her ankles. WTF? It was odd....why didn't she just walk a few feet and go in the woods?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I was driving home the other day, and on the side of the highway a girl (looked late teens) was on the side of the road squatting...shorts pulled right down to her ankles. WTF? It was odd....why didn't she just walk a few feet and go in the woods?
Pics?