Quantcast

"You have two new messages..."

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha once you get a load of Jesus in the good book in all it's lime green glory you'll never be able to say you don't believe in him again.

Sugar....:looney:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
kinghami3 said:
lol, real live pictures of Jesus :rofl:
The thing about this woman is that she called me last summer, and in a fit of irritation I asked if the pictures were digital or polaroid after telling her that I didn't believe in Jesus. She was a touch confused, and skirted the issue. I'm still waiting for an answer on that.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
robdamanii said:
The thing about this woman is that she called me last summer, and in a fit of irritation I asked if the pictures were digital or polaroid after telling her that I didn't believe in Jesus. She was a touch confused, and skirted the issue. I'm still waiting for an answer on that.
If you talk to her again, keep pressing the issue. I, for one, would like to know what kinds of film/cameras people were using during the first century.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Is it a coincidence that they're the same colour choices as you get to choose for and iPod?

I wonder if the photos are tastefully done...

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
hmmm...Now the missionaries are CHARGING possible converts for bibles? Wow. Wait 'til the mormons hear of this.
I love how she says you'll believe in Jesus once you see the pictures of him. Priceless.
She sounds a lot like the "Singing Psychic" that a local radio team had on the air. Going on about Jesus but then telling people their futures in song.
As if you couldn't figure out the URL:
http://www.singingpsychic.com/

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MudGrrl said:
well, it's not like he's posin' for Hustler or Juggs
"Ok, this is Jesus take 2...now if you could just show a little more skin and let the wind pick up that long brown hair... good. Now, untie that robe a little and slip those sandals off....nice...This has Mr. December written all over it..."