Quantcast

you know how i know boxer is going to win in nov?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
palin has endorsed carly fiorina
I’d like to tell you about a Commonsense Conservative running for office in California this year. She grew up in a modest home with a school teacher dad, worked her way through several colleges, and then entered an arena where few women had tread. Through a combination of hard work, perseverance, and common sense, she proved the naysayers wrong to reach the top of her field, where she led with distinction – facing hard truths, making tough decisions, and showing real leadership through a rocky transition period. Where others had failed, her company had weathered the storm and settled on a stronger new foundation.

Her name is Carly Fiorina, and I’m proud to endorse her for U.S. Senate.

Carly is the Commonsense Conservative that California needs and our country could sure use in these trying times. Most importantly, she’s running for the right reasons. She has an understanding that is sorely lacking in D.C. She’s not a career politician. She’s a businesswoman who has run a major corporation. She knows how to really incentivize job creation. Her fiscal conservatism is rooted in real life experience. She knows that when government grows, the private sector shrinks under the burden of debt and deficits. We can trust Carly to do the right thing for America’s economy and to make the principled decisions she has throughout her professional career.

California is still Reagan Country, and Carly promises her “Reagan Conservative” values will be put to good use for her state and for our great nation. Shaking it up in California is long overdue. Let’s help Carly do it!
just a couple problems w/ this misleading statement:
- carly's dad was hardly a "school teacher", as his wiki page shows, he spent his entire teaching career in academia, & then went on to become a judge
- tom campbell (fiorina's main competitor) is libertarian, which is remarkably close to liberal, but only when you sound it out.

yeah, as carly's former employee at hp, i can affirm she ran that outfit like schyte. stock price dropped & she got chased out w/ a golden parachute.

but one thing is true: she's not a career politician....yet.

is palin getting political consults from trig through the boob?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Palin's endorsement might win the GOP nomination but Carly starts running in the general election, independents and democrats will show her what people really think of Palin.

I already can see Boxer's campaign: Palin and Carly together.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
fiorina[/url]just a couple problems w/ this misleading statement:
- carly's dad was hardly a "school teacher", as his wiki page shows, he spent his entire teaching career in academia, & then went on to become a judge
- tom campbell (fiorina's main competitor) is libertarian, which is remarkably close to liberal, but only when you sound it out.

yeah, as carly's former employee at hp, i can affirm she ran that outfit like schyte. stock price dropped & she got chased out w/ a golden parachute.

but one thing is true: she's not a career politician....yet.

is palin getting political consults from trig through the boob?
That's funny. Carly's dad was the Dean of Law at Duke.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
You know how I know boxer is going to win?

Cause she is a hard a$$ b!tch who will destroy you if you fvck with her.

And she is a clone of Hilary Clinton