Quantcast

You know how I know McCain is screwed?

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Please provide a link to a REPUTABLE news source documenting his EXACT words. Once I (we) have a chance to review the article, I (we) will post my (our) thoughts.

It makes no sense to rant and rave without knowing the full facts, which is true with both political parties.
Here ya go...

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/09/23/biden-turns-on-the-gaffe-machine.aspx

here is another...

http://www.theweek.com/article/index/89164/3/3/Bidens_world_of_gaffes

wait, here is even more still....this is attributed to the messiah him self...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/160976?tid=relatedcl

and the list, seemingly endless goes on...

http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2008/09/25/palin-biden-bailout-oped-cx_pr_0926robinson.html

yep, they got it going on, haven't they?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Clearly you are just regurgitating the GOP rhetoric. I doubt seriously that you have listen to or read anything the Obama has said. The republicans are the ones saying that Obama is going to raise taxes, not Obama. In fact, during his speech at the Democratic National Convention he said he is going to lower taxes for the middle class.
Prove it.

All you're doing is repeating what someone else has told you without any concrete evidence to back it up.
Dude, do you deny Biden said that? Are you seriously that dense? It was in all the papers, online etc..
I think you are the one with a reading comprehension problem.

I was asking you to prove that Obama said he is going to raise taxes.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Are you serious? what kind of logic is that, Vulcan? besides. Kennedy would be a better choice...

no you are not voting on platform because if that was the case Hillary would be your candidate. Instead you are putting your faith in someone who has no experience, and are voting because the media tells you to....

I haven't actually heard any of his platform, as he has descended into the typical democrats pattern of telling you what you want to hear. You actually like the thought of having your taxes raised to pay for more welfare recipients?? Please elaborate..
Obama's and hillary's stances are more similar than either's with mccain.

The only reason you haven't 'heard' of any of his platform is because you're too fvcking stupid to look for it regardless of your claims to have 'researched' each.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
McCain lost any chance of getting a vote from me with his veterans stance alone.
After 4 tours, 3 in Iraq and multiple injuries, I am faced with less than minimum wage, "don't look, don't care" attitude, pretty much fVck our veterans stance, etc from a potential president of the United States. No thank you.
freight"GOD" is it? Come out of the back woods of Georgia, just admit it here that you are a racist instead of just "acting" like on of the biggest tools on the internet and get it over with.
I vote for "nobama" anyday.
Sarah Palin is a freak and will be running this country one day if they are elected. THAT is not a good thing.
Only 5 more years and I can finally move to Canada!!!!!

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
McCain lost any chance of getting a vote from me with his veterans stance alone.
After 4 tours, 3 in Iraq and multiple injuries, I am faced with less than minimum wage, "don't look, don't care" attitude, pretty much fVck our veterans stance, etc from a potential president of the United States. No thank you.
freight"GOD" is it? Come out of the back woods of Georgia, just admit it here that you are a racist instead of just "acting" like on of the biggest tools on the internet and get it over with.
I vote for "nobama" anyday.
Sarah Palin is a freak and will be running this country one day if they are elected. THAT is not a good thing.
Only 5 more years and I can finally move to Canada!!!!!
Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you....

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
hey if you give up on your country that easily, than I really have no use. By all means move to Canada then...

Country First!!
Your attitude and grade school name calling is really impressive especially coming from a 43 year old. What have you done specifically for YOUR country?

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Your attitude and grade school name calling is really impressive especially coming from a 43 year old. What have you done specifically for YOUR country?
I have served in the USAF!! as has every male member of my family. I am sorry that you have hit a tough patch in your life, but try and fix it, instead of running to the hills.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
So you will only debate if we have positive things to say about the government?

no, I will gladly debate, as long as you can keep your childish BS to yourselves...kidwoo and transcend did not. Yet almost all of the other posters have, with maybe the exception of you, and you've crossed the lines once or twice, but you seem logical and I would be willing to let those slide

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
I have served in the USAF!! as has every male member of my family. I am sorry that you have hit a tough patch in your life, but try and fix it, instead of running to the hills.
A few days later, McCain announced that he opposes a bipartisan measure to renew and expand the GI Bill for a new generation of veterans. Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.), the leading proponent of the modernized GI Bill, called McCain out.

McCain’s argument is that if the government makes college more affordable for the troops, they might be inclined to leave the military, rather than re-enlist. Webb, who said McCain is “full of it,” has argued that a) the troops deserve better educational benefits; and b) it might help with military recruiting if people knew they could go to college after their service.
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/05/10/on-gi-bill-mccain-really-is-full-of-it/

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I have a bachelors degree, 3 associates, an A&P license and a 3 year culinary degree. I received those before and during my time in the military. I don't need more GI bill funding. As a matter of fact about 80% of my co-workers have 3-4 years of college.
I can't stand it when his veterans platform consists of more GI bill funding. How about better disability pay, retirement, etc?
I digress.
That man pisses me off more than anything right now.