Quantcast

You know what B of A? **** YOU!!!

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Never in my entire life have I had to deal with such a bunch of complete and total ****-tards.

Let me explain as to why I feel the urge to go in with an Uzi and restructure the banking world.

I walked in with a $12,000 cashiers check to open a new account with.
Mind you I have had my business account there for a year, have run over $110,000 through that account.

Now I need new tires, need to get a plane ticket, and my current employers all want me to get an account with this bunch of bastards so that direct deposit will be easier for them. I'm a guy who likes to accommodate people when I can, so I thought I'd get off the mountain early with all the wind, go down, set up the account, and all would be merry.

Nope, no joy for the fat man.

"We're going to put a 14 day hold on the check, only let you have $100, and we refuse to call the issuing bank because its out of state..."

What, B of A can't spring for the 40 second long distance call?

It ended with me walking out the door, closing my business account and having an altercation with the security guards in the parking lot.

****ing B of W (whores) I hate you so.

</rant>

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Mind you I have had my business account there for a year, have run over $110,000 through that account.
I represent a Nigerian Prince who would like to open an account in the U.S. and is willing to give you a check for $15,000 and you can keep $3,000 for your help...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Didn't we complain about this a month ago or so?

And yes, BofA sucks ass. Worst bank ever.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Bro! I feel your pain!

i had a similar problem when i tried to deposit a $35k check into my checking account a month ago..

Regions Bank wanted to put a 14 hold on it.. of course this was at 5:15PM in the afternoon on a Friday and my commercial account manager was long gone to happy hour.

I canceled the deposit and had to go into the bank manager office on Monday and get the sh!t cleared up. F'ing sux to have to hassle with that

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
The "manager" said she called the district manager, and since it was out of state they wouldn't make any effort.

I told them to make sure the region manager called me bright and early tomorrow. Someone's getting fired for this

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Bro, I feel you on this one, My company wrote me an 18 dollar gas reinbursement check, BofA wanted 8 dollars to cash it because it was a bussiness check. WTF, I left BoA a long time ago due to there lack of customer service/respect.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
The "manager" said she called the district manager, and since it was out of state they wouldn't make any effort.

I told them to make sure the region manager called me bright and early tomorrow. Someone's getting fired for this
Since you are no longer a customer I will bet you that entire check no one is getting fired. Not only that, did you just close your most significant account? You may have just lost your only leverage. The next place you go may have a similar policy and you have absolutely no leverage what so ever. :poster_oops: