Quantcast

You know what I've noticed?

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
prolly has to do with the fact that people on the internet are those who failed at real, life interactions.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
(Corollary: People inevitably resort to quoting Monty Python on the Internet, if only just to piss off Valve Bouncer.)

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I'm actually a 65 year old cross dressing prisoner who's online persona is an amazingly awesome guy based in France.

I'm just here trying to fit in.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
When I can stand it, I read the comments on various news pieces on the Daily Beast; and like clockwork, the conversation almost always deteriorates away from the topic at hand to name calling. I have to stop every now and again to reflect back, and I have come to the conclusion that adults are just as jerky as some crust kid on a punk rock message board.

Actually, I take that back, the kids on my local hardcore board are much nicer than the 'grups on DB.

THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant::p:rofl::rolleyes::( :confused::weee:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
When I can stand it, I read the comments on various news pieces on the Daily Beast; and like clockwork, the conversation almost always deteriorates away from the topic at hand to name calling. I have to stop every now and again to reflect back, and I have come to the conclusion that adults are just as jerky as some crust kid on a punk rock message board.
Jim, that's just internet rule #25 in effect.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Jim, that's just internet rule #25 in effect.
True. It still astonishes me, like kids in 2014 not wearing watches or something...At least I try to stay consistent in my 'internet' and real persona. Remember when I met you, Jon? I sang Dio to you at the start gate of the Duryea DH! :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
True. It still astonishes me, like kids in 2014 not wearing watches or something...At least I try to stay consistent in my 'internet' and real persona. Remember when I met you, Jon? I sang Dio to you at the start gate of the Duryea DH! :rofl:
you still sing Dio to me everytime I see you.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Actually, I take that back, the kids on my local hardcore board are much nicer than the 'grups on DB.

THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant::p:rofl::rolleyes::( :confused::weee:
Oh really? I think the problem here is whats going up the pooper...:rofl::D