Quantcast

You know what this picture is lacking?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tenchiro said:
And some tract housing in the hills there.
Hell no tract housing brings in a smaller tax base and damn families with children who need expensive educations. You need to attract wealthy baby boomers who are done reproducing. A big morgue is cheaper than schools.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
fascinating picture though.

how cool are those mts.
the way they show how time and erosion have worn off the peaks and shaped the landscape at their bases is outstanding.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
I was joking of course, but lots of people are actually using Pisgah. Who goes to the coast of alaska?
I'd like to one day. It may never happen but it is on my long list of things to see.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Drilling in SoCal actually seems like a good idea. The place is already ruined by overpopulation, you would just be ruining the views of rich assholes and if there ever was a spill 5 billion celebrities would have their assistants row them out to get a publicity photo of them cleaning up the mess.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
You could actually just blow up with nuclear weapons all those crap mountains there and use the rubble to fill in all that equally crap wetlands. Look nice then:rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
It does actually look pretty desolate. They should at least install a sidewalk so the place is hanidcapped accessible. And some drinking fountains, and a playground. If retards and kids cant enjoy it, then its not worth saving.