Quantcast

You let in one Canadian with a bloody chain saw....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Haha, I see a new avatar in the future.

I wonder if he picked up that dew at supercuts?

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
PooMan said:
damn, i was just about to post that
exept my thread title would have been "national security big joke"
Read my mind too. What a joke Homeland security is. A dude I work with who was born in Pakastan get's busted with some weed and he gets "detained" for get this 8 MONTHS. No charges... just kept him locked up for "National Security Reasons. They wanted to deport him back to Pakastan that his parents left when he was just an infant. This guy is 30 or so now and has lived in the U.S. his whole life and they want to deport him to a place he doesn't even remember. Hey how about this... CLOSE THE DAMN BORDERS!!!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
That dude is CRAZY! You can see it in his eyes. bleck! Gives me the heebie jeebies just looking at him. I wonder if he's a Misfits fan with that hair or what? Maybe he took the lyrics a little too serious eh?!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
punkassean said:
That dude is CRAZY! You can see it in his eyes. bleck! Gives me the heebie jeebies just looking at him. I wonder if he's a Misfits fan with that hair or what? Maybe he took the lyrics a little too serious eh?!
Haha no doubt it looks like you could toss a brick off the dude's skull and he wouldn't even flinch.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I want to make a flash animation of a brick bouncing of his head now. That ish had me laughing out loud. :D

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
Hey, he was a naturalized U.S. citizen. Enough with this Canada bashing for your (american) super boarder paranoia...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
steelewheels said:
Hey, he was a naturalized U.S. citizen. Enough with this Canada bashing for your (american) super boarder paranoia...
With that attitude, your just helping Canada suck more.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
And with that grammar, you are just helping America suck more. :think:

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
stinkyboy said:
he's really reinforcing the canadian "insecure defensive superiority complex" stereotype. i was going to mention the spelling, but that would reinforce the the "anal-retentive, percieved superior education to those south of the border" stereotype. not doing so reinforces the "polite" stereotype. damn.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA

Misfits: Mommy Can I Kill Tonight? said:
1, 2, 3, 4 singled out the kids who are mean to me get straight a's but they still make fun i don't give a, i'll laugh last stayed in every night do my homework so i'll be smart girls all say i'm a little ****ed mommy i'm a good boy mommy i'm a ****in' savior mommy i'm alive mommy, can i go out and kill tonight rip the veins from human necks until they're wet with life razor-blades love teenage flesh an epidermoty i'll bring back a souvenir for it's my mommy's dream can i go out and kill tonight, kill tonight killed a girl on lovers' lane i kept her toes and teeth every night i stalk around until i find my keep i'll bring back a souvenir for it's my mommy's dream can i go out and kill tonight, kill tonight killed a girl on lovers lane i kept her toes and teeth every night i stalk around until i find my keep, mommy i'll bring back a souvenir for it's my mommy's dream can i go out and kill tonight, kill tonight kill tonight, kill tonight, kill tonight, kill tonight kill tonight, kill tonight can i go out and kill tonight, kill tonight kill tonight, kill tonight, kill tonight, kill tonight kill tonight, kill tonight

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
And with that grammar, you are just helping America suck more. :think:

I thought all of the Nazis were kicked out of the US, but I guess they missed one. :rolleyes:

Damn Grammer Minions.

J

JRB

mack said:
I thought all of the Nazis were kicked out of the US, but I guess they missed one. :rolleyes:

Damn Grammer Minions.
Shaddup before I call johnnybryanpeters to come kick your sore knee.

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
Drunken_Ninja said:
so maby that guy wasnt suspicious at first but they knew where he was...

prolly a better news story letting the boy through

Not suspicious? I think carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood is at least a little suspicious.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
steelewheels said:
Wait wasn't it U.S. guard who man the station COMING IN. Could you please show me the canada bashing. :thumb:

J

JRB

dhtahoe said:
Wait wasn't it U.S. guard who man the station COMING IN. Could you please show me the canada bashing. :thumb:
Guilty conscience.