Quantcast

You Never Know...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
so i was gonna go see Bill Janowitz (buffalo tom) on thurs night, but the guy i was gonna go w/ was working late, and i decided not to go. turns out bill had some special guests play w/ him at the show, red sox GM theo epstein and eddie vedder. eddie sang two Neil songs (rocking in the free world; cortez the killer) and one band song (it makes no difference).

damn. i'm not a big PJ fan, but seeing that in a tiny club would have been pretty cool.

J

JRB

Do you have to have people go to the rest room with you too??? :D

Seriously - that would have been cool. I have always wanted to go to one of the 200 people shows that Dwight frequently does, but rarely pay attention and miss them. I am not a Vedder fan, but would have dug that.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
****ing Eddie Vedder is supposed to be a Cubs fan...WTF is he doing w/ Theo Epstein?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i went to see sonic youth a few years back at a tiny venue. eddie vedder shows up and does a couple of songs and everybody was like,'no way thats not him'. Anyway, it was really cool. I love Buffalo Tom, would have liked a review of that show, sounds like a good time.