Quantcast

You think cyclists get screwed in this country?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'd be glad to run the driver over in his A8, even if it is a bit dented.

Edit: damn, thought it was an R8, not an A8. Wish I could read.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Isn't an A8 equivalent to an H2 here? I drive and audi but I can't imagine the repair costs on an A8. This guy probably doesn't believe in karma but he's screwed.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Isn't an A8 equivalent to an H2 here? I drive and audi but I can't imagine the repair costs on an A8. This guy probably doesn't believe in karma but he's screwed.
An A8 is Audi's new sports car. Looks kinda like the one in iRobot. I would post a pic, but im fairly new here, and I dont really know how.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the a8 is a luxury sedan....it's big, long, and wide, but it's no sports car.

pretty incredible concept if you ask me...sorry i ran over your kid, can I take your money too?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Many Wealthy people are mean, cut- throat bullies anyway. Part of the reason they or their legacy attained so much wealth.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Many Wealthy people are mean, cut- throat bullies anyway. Part of the reason they or their legacy attained so much wealth.
I'd venture to say that, for many, it's the main reason. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that, in my business at least, being honest, considerate and fair might make you friends, but not money.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
At a large bicycle store chain (you guess the store) there was a nasty customer who came in and started arguing with the manager. After not being able to help the customer, the manager kindly asked him to leave. He refused, and leaved over the counter and spewed the words, "I'm going to kick your *ss." At that, the manager told the employee next to him to call the police and report to the police that his life had been threatened. The customer finally left after spouting off a few more choice words.

Not much longer after that, the manager found out that the home office of the bike shop issued the customer a $100.00 gift card in an "apology".

Now try to tell me that people don't get rewarded for doing the wrong thing.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
While we're at it, how about taxing bicyclists to pay for roads (Iowa)? :disgust1:

I used to always be against such laws and fees, but some say paying to ride creates a voice and implements services. Like fishing and hunting licenses here in PA- bikers can't ride on many state game lands, but hunters can drive 4 wheelers around w/guns. Fish stocking is huge in this state too. I think it all depends- everything in life boils down to how you spend your money and your politcal activity.