Quantcast

You think 'reality tv' has gone as low as it can possibly get?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Reality show ideas that are probably around the corner are:

I'm A Mass Murderer- In this wacky new twist on the reality series, we follow a mass murderer or serial killer around on their zany adventures killing people and avoiding the law.

Eat That Poo- Real people. Real poo. They eat it.

Traffic- People stuck in traffic. Done in real time.

I think Fear Factor should up the ante a bit. Jumping out of buildings or eating bugs is so old. Pretty soon we'll be hearing Joe Rogan say: "You had unprotected sex with STD Pete, ate poo, and killed a dog with your mouth. Fear definately isn't a factor for you. Have some money!"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
Reality show ideas that are probably around the corner are:

I'm A Mass Murderer- In this wacky new twist on the reality series, we follow a mass murderer or serial killer around on their zany adventures killing people and avoiding the law.

Eat That Poo- Real people. Real poo. They eat it.

Traffic- People stuck in traffic. Done in real time.

I think Fear Factor should up the ante a bit. Jumping out of buildings or eating bugs is so old. Pretty soon we'll be hearing Joe Rogan say: "You had unprotected sex with STD Pete, ate poo, and killed a dog with your mouth. Fear definately isn't a factor for you. Have some money!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! nice!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
firetoole said:
I would like to see a show that people are stuck on an island and they have to come up with new reality shows
I think that's how they actually come up w/ some of these reality shows. I personally hate em.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Last night I saw that there is going to be a "Who Wants to be a Hilton?" show. I guess Paris's mother wants to get into the "reality" act. Apparently she'll take on a number of wannabe socialites and weed them out until there's a winner.