Quantcast

You want some abuse with that?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Drive through works at MCDonalds have a rant! :rofl: :busted:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4425101a4560.html

The site features people claiming to be past and present staff members of the Dee St McDonald's restaurant, and under a blog heading of "Drive thru rules" , has some blunt lessons in drive-through etiquette.

Customers are told to "get off ur .., phone", "speak bloody english", "don't mummble" and "don't let the ... kids place the order".

It also asks drivers to control their drunken passengers. "plz tell them 2 shut th ... up! we dont want to hear their drunkn ramblings" .

Bixxle

Chimp
Dec 29, 2007
I hate it when my friends say gay stuff at the drive through. If I was the guy at the drive-thru, a cock punk would be in order.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Screw them. They are service industry bitches. They can take my abuse, make my burger and STFU. No minimum wage asshole will tell me how to behave. If they want a job with less abuse they should have paid attention in school.

Bixxle

Chimp
Dec 29, 2007
Screw them. They are service industry bitches. They can take my abuse, make my burger and STFU. No minimum wage asshole will tell me how to behave. If they want a job with less abuse they should have paid attention in school.
You obviously have strong views.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
They can also rub one out on your burger, hock a loogie in your soda, scoop your fries off the floor etc. I try to be nice to drive up folks. But I havent always been that way...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Holy Sh1t dude, your attitude sucks!

Were your ancestors slave owners or something?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
geez, more ettiquette blogs, first toilet ettiquette, now drive thru ettiquette. How about a a big FU to all etiquette posting, thank you please?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
geez, more ettiquette blogs, first toilet ettiquette, now drive thru ettiquette. How about a a big FU to all etiquette posting, thank you please?
Ahh, but they're related. If you're using drive thru ettiquette, there's a better than 50/50 chance that you'll be using toilet ettiquette within the hour.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Drive thru workers all appear to be rich around here. The only people I know who can afford to wear $200 sneakers and gold teeth at work.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
So only rich folks are worthy of politeness or respect?

Put down the picture of Maggie Thatcher and come out of the neocon closet! :clapping::clapping::plthumbsdown: