Quantcast

young gunz secret dirtjump spot

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
dont think word wouldnt get out about the sickness off the side of escarpment.nice lip by the way.looks like those ditches could use a little more development gunz.young gunz suck, i mean ROCK.see yall more after school gets out and my rides are in working order.yall gonna be around for xmas break or what.
later-T

shiversc120

Chimp
Jul 29, 2003
austin Texas
ya i know what you are talking about! me n trent were riding that a wile back becuase we had been at my girlfriends house before that..... we didnt build that but its pritty cool! Me and trent were going to build it up a little but we didnt have anything to work with like shovels or anything.... when did you see us? do you live around there?

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
nah i live in 04, just down from tru.its the tight. chain,formerly known as THE ICEMAN or smoothD, and i were rollin around lookin for trouble when we spotted the lip in that section of ditches.we figured it was yall since the gunz rep oak hill.if you didnt build it who did?looks like youve got someone poachbuildin in your hood.yall gonna take that or what?at least find out who built it cuz we might have a new freerider on hand.late-murdaa

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
78704 Peace.

hey man, is your store hiring? i need a damn job. bike shop won't hire me 'cause i have little retail experience. why the hell do you need retail experience if you actually know what you're selling.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
so they know that you'll actually make the sale. hell i sell about 30 bikes a day. then again my bikes basically sell themselves.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Originally posted by maggotbrain
nah i live in 04, just down from tru.its the tight. chain,formerly known as THE ICEMAN or smoothD, and i were rollin around lookin for trouble when we spotted the lip in that section of ditches.we figured it was yall since the gunz rep oak hill.if you didnt build it who did?looks like youve got someone poachbuildin in your hood.yall gonna take that or what?at least find out who built it cuz we might have a new freerider on hand.late-murdaa
iceman thats to funny t. does he know now that he's iceman,or does he even have a clue.

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
for those who dont know...even though smooth d isnt working at ozone right now he is in their ad in the phone book. too bad it doesnt really show his skillz