Quantcast

Your Daddy Kills Animals!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Article
The group, which formed to stop animal testing of consumer products but made its name by attacking women in fur coats with fake blood, is producing comic books that portray fathers as homicidal maniacs.
These guys just keep getting worse and worse! I'm all for animal protection, and current farm conditions are tragic, but what are these people thinking?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Oh I dunno. I'm a father. I'm a homicidal maniac. So from my survey sample fathers are homicidal maniacs.

I think it's the lack of sleep that does it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Didn't Penn & Teller do some expose thingy talking about PETA killing more animals they take in than the average animal shelter?

fluff said:
Oh I dunno. I'm a father. I'm a homicidal maniac. So from my survey sample fathers are homicidal maniacs.
you mother phucker!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
PETA was getting in trouble over the summer for killin' critters in North Carolina/ Virginia....

I'm all for animal rights, but paint bucket wielding nut jobs aren't doing anything for progress.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
For thousands of years humans have been killing animals for food and clothing. I, for one, will not stop eating meat or stop wearing clothes that might have been made from an animal. :) Well, maybe I wouldn't wear the clothes. But I'm not the type who would wear expensive furs anyway. :rolleyes: