Quantcast

your favorite tires and y

tk1085

Chimp
Apr 15, 2008
i am looking at trying some different tires this year! i have used the wtb timberwolfs, the minions and the high rollers, the last 2 of which were both good tires. But there are so many out there that i want to try something new, i want to use the tires for races at diablo and poss platty. any suggestions? and y?:cheers:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's
y? if its good enough for a Bugatti and Koenigsegg, its good enough for me

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I've used Kendas for 3 seasons and they work great, Slow rolling though... this year i will be on Maxxis DHF's.....

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
i rode the nevegals a couple time at diablo and loved them. worth trying. i ride dfh/dhr though, cant go wrong.

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
Continental has a great lineup this year; some are a bit more difficult to get a hold of than others. Since my bike doubles for All Mountain and Cross Country riding, I opted for Continental's Mountain King Protections this year.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
nokian gazzalodi jr. great side bite, do not hold mud at all, always clean, will run at real low pressure if needed 10-12 lbs
look on chainreaction they call them gazza northshore my buddy races platty has podiums in expert and its all he runs, we were there nov. 9, 08 rain and mud everyones tires were big mud rings and we had totally clean tread.