Quantcast

your first time? [poll]

Who was your first time with?

  • Your spouse.

    Votes: 7 6.5%
  • someone you were dating.

    Votes: 72 67.3%
  • some random person.

    Votes: 16 15.0%
  • you were too drunk to remember

    Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Rob's right hand

    Votes: 5 4.7%

  • Total voters
    107
  • Poll closed .

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
564
0
nashvegas
Westy said:
My dad got me a Peruvian hooker when I turned 12.
Best loosing their virginity story is my ex lost his at 14 when he and a few of his friends went to Tijuana to buy some hookers. But 12 has got that beat :p

Worst story is my friend just lost her's this summer to a guy she was dating. She is 22 and they did it only a few days before he moved to Prague (thinking they'd be together forever, or something). When he got there he sent her an email that he wanted to see other people. Now that would have to suck.
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
kizzi77 said:
Worst story is my friend just lost her's this summer to a guy she was dating. She is 22 and they did it only a few days before he moved to Prague (thinking they'd be together forever, or something). When he got there he sent her an email that he wanted to see other people. Now that would have to suck.
No offence to your friend but she obviously sucked. And I mean in a bad way, not a good way. And seriously, "I'm going to Prague in a few days, but my one night stand might change alll that"..?? Really? I think not.
 

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
564
0
nashvegas
Changleen said:
No offence to your friend but she obviously sucked. And I mean in a bad way, not a good way. And seriously, "I'm going to Prague in a few days, but my one night stand might change alll that"..?? Really? I think not.
hehehe....Well, he is a good friend of mine too. I think he has some weird issues going on too (but that's a whole different thread). It is just ironic that she waits for an awesome guy and it turns out to go so wrong so fast(remember they were in a committed relationship).

I never took a whole bunch of stock in thinking my first time would be special or with someone special. :D
 

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
9,889
0
Shut up and Ride
the 1st chick I did it with was a nympho, at the time I thought all chicks wanted it as much as her......caused a few issues with the next few girls I dated :D
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,061
3,934
Sleazattle
kizzi77 said:
Best loosing their virginity story is my ex lost his at 14 when he and a few of his friends went to Tijuana to buy some hookers. But 12 has got that beat :p

Worst story is my friend just lost her's this summer to a guy she was dating. She is 22 and they did it only a few days before he moved to Prague (thinking they'd be together forever, or something). When he got there he sent her an email that he wanted to see other people. Now that would have to suck.
Uh the Peruvian hooker thing was a joke.:rolleyes: My real first time was with a hot 19 year old teaching assistant in the broomcloset in 10th grade.
 

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
564
0
nashvegas
Westy said:
Uh the Peruvian hooker thing was a joke.:rolleyes: My real first time was with a hot 19 year old teaching assistant in the broomcloset in 10th grade.
I knew it is was a joke, but my ex's hooker story isn't...I think your real story is a rival for the best I've heard :thumb:
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,061
3,934
Sleazattle
kizzi77 said:
I knew it is was a joke, but my ex's hooker story isn't...I think your real story is a rival for the best I've heard :thumb:
That was a joke too. My first time was with my girlfriend in the basement of my brothers house.
 

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
8,153
0
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Westy said:
Uh the Peruvian hooker thing was a joke.:rolleyes: My real first time was with a hot 19 year old teaching assistant in the broomcloset in 10th grade.
hmmm...vaguely reminiscent of someone here in WA....Mary....ummmm...Mary Kay....hmmm...what was it.....oh yeah....Letourneau .....Villi!!??? is that you!????!!!
 

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
564
0
nashvegas
Westy said:
That was a joke too. My first time was with my girlfriend in the basement of my brothers house.
:( Stop telling me lies!!! You know I'm a girl and believe everything someone tells me...I'm also fragile so this may cause me to start to cry at any minute ;)
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,061
3,934
Sleazattle
kizzi77 said:
:( Stop telling me lies!!! You know I'm a girl and believe everything someone tells me...I'm also fragile so this may cause me to start to cry at any minute ;)
If it makes you feel better we did it while riding the unicorn my brother kept in his basement.
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
my story is close, but it involved the neighbor's pool and his pet narwhal.



Reminds me of a joke who's punchline is something like:

Transporting mynahs across sated lions for immortal porpoises.
 

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
4,861
0
Denver, Colorado
If your curious, Mack isn't getting any. Sure... The girl is cute, but Mack has less game than someone in the Special Olympics.

I lost mine in a dorm room, I was 13, and it was at a summer school thing. Scary as hell seeing as I didn't know what to do. We ended up doing it 3 times in the week I was there, and I never talked to her again.

Since then it is all kind of the same, some here and there, but nothing can compair to one of my sisters friends who is 20, and it was AMAZING! We started in a swimming pool, then to a bed, then bathroom, then shower, then couch, then finished in bed, and I passed out.
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,061
3,934
Sleazattle
bluebug32 said:
Wow, Rob's right hand has been with 6 people already. Maybe I should go get tested, so I don't contract any strange hand diseases ;) :p
He should probably stop hanging out in truck stop bathrooms.
 

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
21,665
433
NC
Meh. I don't think anyone should be giving anyone else crap for when or how long it took.

My first time was when I was 19 with a random girl from a party. Frankly, I wish it hadn't been. I didn't chase girls a lot in high school and after high school, I felt like it was something I should have done already - so I did it, at a party, and wondered afterwards why I bothered. It wasn't really fantastically satisfying, and just induced worries afterwards (even though I was safe).

Many people I know say they weren't mature enough to handle it when it happened - not that they couldn't handle "the first time", but it opened up a new world and new set of responsibilities that they weren't prepared to deal with. So many of these people get pregnant or contract a disease.

Not hatin' on the players, of couse - everybody should do their own thing - but people need to approach things at their own pace.

That said, I don't think anyone is too young for Rob's hand.

The version I heard, N8, was "Transporting gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises".