Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Rob's right hand

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JRB

N8 said:
Why no "All of the Above" option for loco???

:eek:
:eek:
yeah - so Julie may have been some random person I got drunk and met and decided to date.

J

JRB

I would also like to go on record calling Stoney a playboy. The dude is supa quiet, until they mention lovin'. hahahaha

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Meh...I answered it truthfully...kinda....My first time was with my camp counselor, we were sorta drunk, we were pretty much random people to each other at the time, we dated, now we're married...But I'm pretty sure Rob's right hand never made an appearance...EVER!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Secret Squirrel said:
Meh...I answered it truthfully...kinda....My first time was with my camp counselor, we were sorta drunk, we were pretty much random people to each other at the time, we dated, now we're married...But I'm pretty sure Rob's right hand never made an appearance...EVER!!!
How do you know? That mischiveous hand is worse than Thing.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
johnbryanpeters said:
:D Didn't answer the poll, none of 'em fit
I can't either. My was a neighbor that convinced me it would be a good idea. Not drunk either. And he was horrible at it, so it wasn't a good idea!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Girl I was dating....and on Valentines day to beat all. That was the full meal deal....we messed around before that. You know, everything but......