Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
Meh. I don't think anyone should be giving anyone else crap for when or how long it took.
I think most guys try to get laid just so they can brag about their conquests to their buddies the next day. Good sex is not found in a drunken one night stand.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I owe my deflowering to the Levi Strauss co....

At a regatta party....(Hudson Labour Day... race the Sat, camp on the beach over night...TRY to race again on Sunday while hungover)

I was wearing my very first pair of 501's for the very first time. I had just emerged from the woods after relieving myself. I was struggling with my brand new/un-broken-in button fly. I saw this girl sort of looking at me having difficulty. I sheepishly made some dumb comment like "stupid button fly". Much to my surprise she replied, "Oh you won't need to bother"...... and well....um.... we retired to a vacant tent... and I became a man.

I'd be guessing but I think her name was Julie. I remember she was younger than me, and I was 16, (about to be 17)

I know....it's a beautiful story.....

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I didn't even make it to the bed the first time. I was left standing, fully clothed, her begging me to come make love to her, as the wet stain slowly spread across my crotch. It was embarassing. :(

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Polandspring88 said:
I didn't even make it to the bed the first time. I was left standing, fully clothed, her begging me to come make love to her, as the wet stain slowly spread across my crotch. It was embarassing. :(

Too much info!!! Jesus!!!

:dead:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i did it in the back of my suv the other day. being able to put the seats down makes it waaay easier. reminds me of ths one timewe walked in on my buddy and his gf in his car/ he had the back seats folded down and they were laying with there legs in the trunk. funniest thing ever

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
bluebug32 said:
Are you a midget? At least go for a station wagon or suv. And might I also suggest not doing it in a state park as well :think:

I'm not short, nor was I then. It was not ideal circumstances. I wasn't even old enough to have a learner's permit but I was driving my sisters car. She gave me a ride to the party and she left with some guy in a drunken stupor. Leaving me and the car behind. Bitch.

It wasn't a skatepark. A skatepark would have arguably been more "romantic" (not like I cared or do now). I was driving her home from a party. She said pull over, so I did. I thought she had to puke. As it turns out, she didn't.

No regrets really. I just vowed never to have sex in a compact car again.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Polandspring88 said:
1. why do I get the feeling that Rob's hand was there

2. I bet you kept the pants as a souvenir

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Jorvik said:
I'm not short, nor was I then. It was not ideal circumstances. I wasn't even old enough to have a learner's permit but I was driving my sisters car. She gave me a ride to the party and she left with some guy in a drunken stupor. Leaving me and the car behind. Bitch.

It wasn't a skatepark. A skatepark would have arguably been more "romantic" (not like I cared or do now). I was driving her home from a party. She said pull over, so I did. I thought she had to puke. As it turns out, she didn't.

No regrets really. I just vowed never to have sex in a compact car again.
A STATE park, not a SKATE park.

A skatepark would be a disaster.

mtnbrider said:
I'm glad Robs hand has stopped the mass_____.
You never know.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Polandspring88 said:
oh man...that sucks. but i have been there before.

i was able to legally buy beer before my first time.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
lovebunny said:
i did it in the back of my suv the other day. being able to put the seats down makes it waaay easier. reminds me of ths one timewe walked in on my buddy and his gf in his car/ he had the back seats folded down and they were laying with there legs in the trunk. funniest thing ever
LOL! This reminds me when I was in the back of my 66' Plymouth Valiant. It had bench seats front and rear. Quite roomy really. We opted for the rear. Anyways, was with high school sweetheart and all of a sudden [tap tap tap, on the glass] there was a cop outside the car. Asked if everything was ok. He he he.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
wasn't hard. i only connected with 1 girl during those years, and bangin' her would've gotten my ass in jail. haven't ever been into random hookups...unless alcohol was involved.