Quantcast

Your future Downhillers

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Just thought I would share this picture with you guys. The other night my son started pulling out my Decline Magazines off the coffee table. It was funny because he would open them up and it look like he knew what he was looking at. So I thought I would make a circle around him of the Magazines and take a picture. He even had his Mountain Bike Baby shirt on.:thumb: Its good to be a Father!!!!!

If you have any cool pictures of your children Cycling or just around stuff that has to do with Cycling post it up.

:cheers: Cecil

My son Mason:

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
That's rad.
Get him ripping on HGH now and he'll be ready when he's of age.

Mtbike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Indiana
This is my son Liam he is so obsessed with my helmet and goggles he gets pissed when I take them away. When he wants to watch Drop IN he runs around the house making dirt bike sounds....BRAAAAPPPPP!

Attachments

khoolhandz

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
I LOVE SURREY
Hi my name is Eugene Paulo,

I love playing with Daddy's bike

I love reading DIRT Magazine

Nigel Page looks like my Daddy

Mom can I be like Sam Hill when I grow up?

Let me think first how I to put this helmet on..

Mom can I play Downhill Dominator?

CA_Descender

Chimp
Nov 18, 2007
Simi, CA
Watching his back flips off the couch and the jumping from anything he can, I do believe he will be a hucker but he is also training to be a mech as well. His sister will be more the racer but her pics are on the other computer.

Removing rear wheel

Adjusting dérailleur
"Look Dad! It's so easy I can do it with my eyes closed"

And finally, making sure the cranks are on correctly and tightened down

DiRt DeViL

Monkey
Feb 6, 2005
CNY
My son has been riding longer than me, he started riding at 3, competing at 5 and is a veteran of the kids program at 11.

Road

Track

XC

DH

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Just the two i have on my comp right now, but this is my neighbor who races slalom and dh. Hes freakin tireless so hes fun to ride with and i think he'll be a really good rider comin up in the next few years.

That looks like Jay....super fast and funny kid, always has his tongue out.

A good look at the near future in SE gravity racing. Eric 12, Jay 14 ( think), Noah 7

oh yeah.....
brrraaaaaappp!

great pics cecil....i'll have to dig up the pic of noah reading MBA when he was 2.5 sitting on the potty seat :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
they almost gave me that car after my rally session in my suby up that dirt road in the background. i almost went over the edge coming down w/ noah and jay in the car.....soooo much fun but i think jay is scared to ride w/ me now ;)

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Dang! It's crazy to think how much better these kids are going to be than all of us when they get older. The only competitive riding I did when I was 12 was the local BMX track.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Dang! It's crazy to think how much better these kids are going to be than all of us when they get older. The only competitive riding I did when I was 12 was the local BMX track.
I will have to agree with you on that one. I started my son off with a Tricycle Room to grow up in. Cool Tricycle pictures all over the room and my 1973 Murray Tricycle in the corner of the room waiting for me to put the Custom paint Job on it and the # 21 on the Down Tube for the Day he was born. I hope to have my son on the BMX track by 4. I started late at the age of 9 myself. Well we will see then. Knowing my luck my son will not want anything to do with Bikes or Dirt Bikes like his father.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Too bad they don't make a mountain bike game for LeapPads.

Heres the SmartCycle trainer for kids! it's a video game that makes you work to get to the next
challenge using steering and spinning!
My 2yr old lil' girl Cierra was having trouble getting foward direction of spin straight on her reg. bike.
After one training session on the SmartCycle she was pedalling her real bike everywhere and her steering improved too!

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Yah, Sorry Boys! Some of you gonna get beat by a girl!
Cierra Pitts has it in her blood.

These shots suck but, I just got the camera - She busted her lip on this one
so mom shut down production...
I still wanted to show off the kind of stunts my kid performs daily.
Ranging from gap jumps from Coffee table to couch, drop jumps to beanie bag, and this one....

Her version Super-GIRL!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Yah, Sorry Boys! Some of you gonna get beat by a girl!
Cierra Pitts has it in her blood.

These shots suck but, I just got the camera - She busted her lip on this one
so mom shut down production...
I still wanted to show off the kind of stunts my kid performs daily.
Ranging from gap jumps from Coffee table to couch, drop jumps to beanie bag, and this one....

Her version Super-GIRL!

Chuck, that is great!!!! My son likes to fly too.

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Too bad they don't make a mountain bike game for LeapPads.

Heres the SmartCycle trainer for kids! it's a video game that makes you work to get to the next
challenge using steering and spinning!
My 2yr old lil' girl Cierra was having trouble getting foward direction of spin straight on her reg. bike.
After one training session on the SmartCycle she was pedalling her real bike everywhere and her steering improved too!
Thats awesome.......My daughters name is also Cierra with a "C"

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Yeah, I noticed that when I was about to make my post...
ha, ha, ha - hopefully, in a few years I will be posting pics of my Cierra like the ones
of your Cierra post.

I have a 14yr old son who rides xc, dh, ds whatever but, never has wanted to compete.
Never just goes all out! Just has fun without being agro I guess.
He doesn't stress over it so I don't either - I only try to get him to race a couple times a year,
but I just enjoy that he rides with me some.

My daughter will kick butt and take names at whatever she decides to do...
I think she's so rad!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i'm curious to see how this one turns out. she's my youngest and shows more interest in bikes than her older sister but they're all pretty much fearless. too trusting of daddy i guess ;)

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Seems the thread is about our kids doing DH or reading DH mags, well Mom and Dad have ridden/raced bikes their whole lives, a room full of trophys and medals, garage full of posters of her mom, wants nothing to do with a bike-trike-scooter, anything with wheels. I showed her a DIRT mag once, she kinda liked it 'mommy do dat, daddy do dat'. She saw a Decline once but spit milk on it.
But she does love swimming, gymnastics, jumping off of really high sh1t, running...her mom is a business lady these days...

This was about a year ago:

And she is kind-she likes giving roses to other pretty girls during my photoshoots:

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
here are some of my son Asa

needless to say...he LOVES bikes....to bad he is too short for any still....(almost 2yr)
He's got this for now...SMILE!!