Quantcast

Your Last Meal

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ok just for fun, imagine you're on death row awaiting execution and you get one last meal of your choice. What ya havin'?

I'd prolly keep it simple to keep the risk of a bad meal to a minimum.

Grilled cheeseburgers with everything, steak fries, cottage cheese, Caesar salad and root beer. Dessert: An entire chocolate cake.

Goodbye cruel world!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
5 guys with a side of scrapple chased with rock creek creme soda

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
prepared in the prison kitchen by the prison cooks?

or prepared by someone more able to really cook?

if the first one, a nice hamburger steak with onions, cheese & gravy with 2 slices of buttered texas toast & a heaping serving of mashed potatoes with gravy & green beans.

the second one...I am gonna have to put a little more thought into that. I dont want to rush into anything just yet.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Steak and fries. A really good steak, super bloody, lots of french fries with loads of ketchup. Maybe two steaks since I won't be around to suffer the consequences the next day.

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
What method of exicution? I would think I would want a nice rare prime rib, baked potato, Corn on the cob, and a chocolate pudding pie with whipped cream if it were electric chair. ( the smell of my death would be heavenly)
A nice cobb salad and cucumber juice if it were leathal injection.( nice lite and easy to digest before nap time)
Burger king tripple whopper meal and apple pie if by firing squad.( a target they couldnt miss, possably have a corinary before the bullit hit)
Not real sure for a beheading. probably all I could stuff down chineese. (that way when my head came off I would uncontrolable become a kung pau fountain)

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
last meal?
starters...oysters rockefeller, baby back ribs and real cocconut shrimp with a massive salad topped with oven roasted pine nuts and feta with burnt sessame dressing
mains....jerk chicken made in Jamaica with rice'n'peas and slaw and 6 lobster claws on the side
dessert...peach melba, dark chocholate and key lime pie with a vat of Blue Mountain coffee.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Ok just for fun, imagine you're on death row awaiting execution and you get one last meal of your choice. What ya havin'?

I'd prolly keep it simple to keep the risk of a bad meal to a minimum.

Grilled cheeseburgers with everything, steak fries, cottage cheese, Caesar salad and root beer. Dessert: An entire chocolate cake.

Goodbye cruel world!
eat that and it may be your last meal

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I think I'm with Loopie on this one...Though I'd ask for a bottle of something uber expensive just to enjoy it fully.

Who could eat at a time like that?

However...after a 'near-death' moment, where you feel like the reaper himself is standing on hillside watching you with a smirk...that's when you want some FOOD to remind you you're alive. Weirdly...(considering I considered myself a vegetarian at one point in life) the only time I felt quite like that, I wanted a really really good burger.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My beef brisket. Slow cooked to perfection. It's the phuggin best! Fried tator tots with Schlosenberg cheddar (Cuba cheddar) and crumbled apple smoked bacon. Silver queen corn on the cob with butter and sea salt. My dads version of my grandmas potato salad with spanish olives and pimentos. Salt potatoes. My aunts macaroni salad with tuna and peas. Some sahlens hots and gianellis sweet sausage to finish the main course. Homemade carrot cake with butter cream frosting for desert....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
rare steak, a few toasts, 1 whole pickle, warm strudel with lucuma ice cream on top and unsweetened tea.

its been my winner combo for the last year. i eat at least that twice a week

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
my last meal, as in the one I just had, would make you wish it was your last meal.

Wife's too busy to cook, so we had delivery. I emailed the restaurant cuz they do have outstanding pizza.
So disappointed :(

We've ordered a handful of times in the past two months and half the times, good, but the rest was like eating at cheap "italian" McDonalds.

Tonight's chicken parm had almost no sauce. Flavor was nil, except I could taste the breading, like some sort of stale english muffin.

The fettucine was blah.

Minestone was good tho, so that's something.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Funny, my last meal was a weird mix of cold, leftover Chinese food and a salad.

As for my LAST last meal, I dunno but I would probably want it to be something to make me blow chunks and crap myself all over the place to give those bastards something to remember me by. Like maybe warm chicken sashimi. Either that or badly sliced blowfish and a bottle of real Absinthe.