Quantcast

Your Pre-Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
When you have bad credit they don't send you those. Think of them as trophies for having good credit.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
rooftest said:
I went and bought an office-type shredder - 25 sheets max. That's the best way to deal with that crap.
I have one and do shred them. If I had a fireplace, I'd burn those f*cking things without even opening them. I'm tired of having to shred this crap and want to stop it from coming. The problem I have with the first link I posted is they require you to give your SS#. I have a problem with that. I was curious if anyone had success with getting off these mailing lists. I guess I'll try calling all four of the reporting agencies individually, and opt-out. What a society we live in where they can give / sell your information to any credit / financial company without your permission. Shouldn't you have to opt-in? *sigh*

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
One of my coworkers saves all of the ones he gets from a certain company, MBNA, discover, etc, and when he gets as many of them as he can stuff into the pre-addressed envelope that came with them, he sends it all to the pre-addressed address...