Quantcast

Your shame = rep

BlackAthlete

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
neither. lol.
my brother gave me $15 to do this (put on clothes we wore when we were like 6) so i went for it.
where's the emo part come from?
Skinny as an 8 year old girl. Anyone that wears below a size 30 waist pant is emo by default.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
If you ever learn to do a back flip, please never wear that dress when doing so.
my brother made me wear that same house coat/dress at my bachelor party......on the paintball field! holy scary moments batman! my boys were unprotected most of that game and the $10 bounty on "the guy in the dress" didn't help against all of the little pro paintball groms on the other team :eek:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
i wear 30s. so im emo now?
f*ck you dude. i have bad genes. i lift every other day, play sports, race motocross, and bike. oh yeah, i'm so emo.
Here.
Not so much bad jeans as they are girl's jeans.

BTW, you'll be thankful for those genes when you are over 30.

Now lighten up.

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
Not so much bad jeans as they are girl's jeans.
lol.
let's get things straightened out here.
1: they're not girl's jeans.
2: they are not even Jeans.
3: they're not even close to the right size that I wear. i squeezed into them for a funny photograph.
4: the shirt is obviously not one i wear.
5: if anyone thinks that the picture was a picture of my regular self is retarded.
haha.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
lol.
let's get things straightened out here.
1: they're not girl's jeans.
2: they are not even Jeans.
3: they're not even close to the right size that I wear. i squeezed into them for a funny photograph.
4: the shirt is obviously not one i wear.
5: if anyone thinks that the picture was a picture of my regular self is retarded.
haha.
Is your thong on too tight ?

Loosen up mang.