Quantcast

Your useless Friday Quiz: Religion

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
If you are an atheist you are a secular humanist (logic/science over spirituality). Agnostic and atheist is not the same thing.
I'm not a fan of any religion.
If a person lives its a miracle and everyone thanks god for helping them survive.
If a person dies they say its god's will.
What if the person who died was a much better person then the one who lived. Saying that god helped this one live and not that one, is nothing but BullSh!t.
What has religion given us, oh year holy wars between christians and muslims and now a holy war of muslims against everyone. If you don't believe what someone else believe, they will either convert you or kill you "Crusade & Spanish Inquisition"
The only good thing religion does for everyone is that the people who believe in it do good thinking that this will buy them a ticket into a better life when they die. Whats wrong with doing good just to do good?
If you think there's a better place when you pass from this life let me remind you of the children's song "The worms craw in the worms craw out, they craw in skinny and craw out fat"
Rant over

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I'm not a fan of any religion.
If a person lives its a miracle and everyone thanks god for helping them survive.
If a person dies they say its god's will.
What if the person who died was a much better person then the one who lived. Saying that god helped this one live and not that one, is nothing but BullSh!t.
What has religion given us, oh year holy wars between christians and muslims and now a holy war of muslims against everyone. If you don't believe what someone else believe, they will either convert you or kill you "Crusade & Spanish Inquisition"
The only good thing religion does for everyone is that the people who believe in it do good thinking that this will buy them a ticket into a better life when they die. Whats wrong with doing good just to do good?
If you think there's a better place when you pass from this life let me remind you of the children's song "The worms craw in the worms craw out, they craw in skinny and craw out fat"
Rant over
Whoah Whoah Whoah. Take that talk elsewhere. Right now we are focusing on lava enemas.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I'd venture to say that having an enema with lava would defeat the purpose of having an enema in the first place...unless you plan on defending your rectum from intruders via the severe abrasion method caused by the leftover scoria.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
If you think there's a better place when you pass from this life let me remind you of the children's song "The worms craw in the worms craw out, they chew your guts into sauerkraut"
Fixed. Where the hell did you grow up that the kid's songs didn't rhyme?!?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whoah Whoah Whoah. Take that talk elsewhere. Right now we are focusing on lava enemas.
I can't get mine to work. The magma keeps turning solid. I'm going to have to put it in the micrwave. If that doesn't work I just have to use frozen burrito filling.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
I can't get mine to work. The magma keeps turning solid. I'm going to have to put it in the micrwave. If that doesn't work I just have to use frozen burrito filling.
sounds like you're having problems with the insulation; you need a well insulated tube to help keep it hot as you shoot the magma up your cornhole.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
Fixed. Where the hell did you grow up that the kid's songs didn't rhyme?!?
Did you ever think, as a hearse goes by,
That you might be the next to die?
They wrap you up in a big white sheet,
And bury you down about six feet deep

They put you in a big black box,
And cover you up with dirt and rocks,
And all goes well, for about a week,
And then the coffin begins to leak!

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout.
They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
They eat the jelly between your toes.

A great big worm with rolling eyes,
Crawls in your stomach and out your eyes,
Your stomach turns a slimy green,
And pus pours out like whipping cream.

You spread it on a slice of bread,
And that's what worms eat when you're dead.

or

The worms that crawl in are lean and thin
The worms that crawl out are fat and stout

Old age makes you forget the things that really matter

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
Did you ever think, as a hearse goes by,
That you might be the next to die?
They wrap you up in a big white sheet,
And bury you down about six feet deep

They put you in a big black box,
And cover you up with dirt and rocks,
And all goes well, for about a week,
And then the coffin begins to leak!

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout.
They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
They eat the jelly between your toes.

A great big worm with rolling eyes,
Crawls in your stomach and out your eyes,
Your stomach turns a slimy green,
And pus pours out like whipping cream.

You spread it on a slice of bread,
And that's what worms eat when you're dead.

or

The worms that crawl in are lean and thin
The worms that crawl out are fat and stout

Old age makes you forget the things that really matter
NICE. I never knew there was so much more to it. You must be pretty old. BTW, what was Moses really like? :p

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
If you are an atheist you are a secular humanist (logic/science over spirituality). Agnostic and atheist is not the same thing.
That's not correct. Being a secular humanist is not a necessary consequence of being an atheist. Stalin is a great example of that point.

Agnostic and atheist aren't the same thing technically, but it's quite often used interchangeably in everyday discourse. Many people with no religious feelings call themselves agnostic to avoid pissing off the more religious types that walk among us. Basically, many agnostics are too polite to tell the children that Santa doesn't really exist...

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
NICE. I never knew there was so much more to it. You must be pretty old. BTW, what was Moses really like? :p
I always thought he was strange saying he could talk to animals and stuff. He kept talking about this flood the voices told him about. I think they had him committed to a mental institution up in Kyro somewhere. After they took him away all the animals he had where slaughtered and there was a huge BBQ. Have you ever had griffin eggs, if not your really missing out.

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver
I always thought he was strange saying he could talk to animals and stuff. He kept talking about this flood the voices told him about. I think they had him committed to a mental institution up in Kyro somewhere. After they took him away all the animals he had where slaughtered and there was a huge BBQ. Have you ever had griffin eggs, if not your really missing out.
Well how were you supposed to know? Nope. Never Griffin eggs. I knew Merv had a talk show, but he laid eggs too? Amazing.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I went through a phase where I was really into ass play. I shoved a grilled cheese sandwich up there once. I'd imagine a lava enema would feel somewhat like that...
i keep forgetting you're an ex-jesuit

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Imagine that. Two people in the world who have stuffed grilled cheese sandwiches into their rectums and we have them both on Ridemonkey.

I love this place.
and at the other extreme of the spectrum, red rabbit who would just as well have grilled cheeses and rectums removed from the world altogether.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Imagine that. Two people in the world who have stuffed grilled cheese sandwiches into their rectums and we have them both on Ridemonkey.

I love this place.
i call bull$hit: that seems like an awful lot of work to do what you get with a can of cheesewhiz, or some jarlsberg & a pastry bag.