Quantcast

Your virtualbartender

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
http://presurfer.meepzorp.com/archive/2004_11_01_archive.html

VIRTUAL BARTENDER COMMANDS.

I'm getting a lot of visitors these days looking for our very own Tammy, the Virtual Bartender. Moreover, they're looking for commands to type into the box. Apart from the 'naughty' ones everyone already found, here's a list of things you can use. I haven't tried them all myself so I can't tell you what you're going to see.

balls, belly, bend over, bottle, box, can, cowgirl, dance, dog, drink a beer, eat a banana, exercise, fight, give me your number, guitar, guys, hair, handstand, head, hey, hello, hummer, jiggle, jump, kiss a girl, laugh, lick, lie on the bar, light, lips, love, magic, model, muscle, party, phone, pillow fight, pitcher, playboy, pole dance, pour, pout, pushup, rap, remove shoes, rock, rope, rotate, serve, shake, sing, sleep, splits, stretch, surf, switch, talk, tap dance, tickle, tie shoes, wave, yoga.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Lefty said:
Your welcome TonyHawk.. :) for shure it should do that.

Tony Hawk as in that skate game for Nintendo /gamebox ??

not quite. long story shortened, some jar-head a-hole in a bar tried to coax me into a fight thinking that calling me "tony hawk" was an insult. my friends thought this was amusing...