Quantcast

YT Indrusties Tues 2.0

freeriding

Monkey
Jun 5, 2011
the very low leverage ratio of 2:3 is an advantage?

the low LR means that in especially medium hits, the suspension won't be that sensitive...

:confused::confused:

freeriding

Monkey
Jun 5, 2011
they say that the lower LR helps in sensitivity in medium hits.

i think that the opposite happens...

look at the LR between 10,11 and 12 models.

Young%u00252BTalent%2BTues%2BDH%2B2012_LevRatio.gif

i think that the 11 model's LR, may be the best... ????

staike

Monkey
May 19, 2011
Norway
It's impossible to say what's "best" without all the other graphs. As the newest design is more progressive, but in a "linear" way, it looks like it would take medium hits well.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
The limeted edition bikes of the Teus 2.0 is now on their website,retails for only 2888 euro!

p4pb7252077.jpg

Highlights of build
- Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti
- Cane Creek Double Barrel
- Mavic Deemax Ultimates
- Sram X.O 10sp drivetrain
- E-Thirteen LG1+
- E-Thirteen LGR crankset
- Avid XO/Code brakes
- Renthal Fatbars
- Thomson Elite seatpost

That's a pretty amazing package for the money

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
The limeted edition bikes of the Teus 2.0 is now on their website,retails for only 2888 euro!

View attachment 108349

Highlights of build
- Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti
- Mavic Deemax Ultimates
- E-Thirteen LG1+
- Avid XO/Code brakes
- Renthal Fatbars
- Thomson Elite seatpost

where did you read it has deemax ultimates? website only says normal deemaxs...

I never do this, but this self proclaimed genius of sarcasm and wit needs to be quoted.

Hopefully on re-reading he will realize what a fool he is making of himself, and, it's a long shot, but perhaps he will see the irony in calling a "shop rat" a "bigot"

Do we really need this anger and hate? Self control is something to aspire to.

here's my internet joke: you're an idiot! a bigoted idiot, who thinks being a shop rat makes him "funny"! HAH HAH HAH HAH! I'm such an internet joker!

you didn't "hurt my internet feelings." you offered racist bullschitt. whether that's a shop rat joke or not... not relevant. working in a bike shop doesn't negate bigotry and racism. lots of good riders are arsewholes, lots of shop rats don't know their own bunghole from a bunged up bottom bracket.

next time, before you assume I'm a tight-panties dillwad, try reading most of my posts here. I use more sarcasm in a day than you'll ever know in your moronic life, dipschitt. the difference is, I know how to use sarcasm that doesn't play on racist themes... unlike you, privileged shop rat whiteboy!

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol

View attachment 108349

Highlights of build
- Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti
- Mavic Deemax Ultimates
- E-Thirteen LG1+
- Avid XO/Code brakes
- Renthal Fatbars
- Thomson Elite seatpost

Wow, alone the suspension is more than 2000€ worthy...
SICK deal:thumb:
We need more companys with deals like these!

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
The set looks awesome! But, is there any reliable market/users' feedback?

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Wow, alone the suspension is more than 2000€ worthy...
SICK deal:thumb:
We need more companys with deals like these!
I agree that it is a sick deal, but it does have restrictions. It's for 24 hours only and on one day only. Most likely a big loss leader to generate interest in the standard edition(s) of the bike. If any EuroMonkies order one, please post up - I am a little skeptical of the deal.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
A friend of mine had the luck to get one of the 24 Yt special editions last year. He had nothing but good things to say about the service and the coop with the company.

And the bike rips:thumb:

It's clear that this is a promotional deal, but every rider who orders one at the 11th november will get one. Thats not bad imo. It hink they will sell a lot of bikes that day, because having contact with the company is easy and the bike is a killer deal.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
A friend of mine had the luck to get one of the 24 Yt special editions last year. He had nothing but good things to say about the service and the coop with the company.
didnt that come with a weekend riding pass and rider support from Marz for that weekend or something along those lines?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
I If any EuroMonkies order one, please post up - I am a little skeptical of the deal.
I can see em selling say a very small number. Maybe they are selling at or near cost. But even if the lost $300 per and sold ten it would only eat $3K......but have a big interest in them!

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I guess I could have worded it better. I just meant it seems a little too good to be true, but it sounds like they delivered last year with a similar promotion, so cheers to the killer deal. And ianjenn is probably correct that the reality of it is a pretty small number of bikes.

lordcelio

Chimp
Oct 12, 2011
the only downside of this deal is that you have to pay within two weeks from the 11.11. The bike won't be shipped until april, that gives the company a lot of money to run the business!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
the only downside of this deal is that you have to pay within two weeks from the 11.11. The bike won't be shipped until april, that gives the company a lot of money to run the business!
Special preorder prices are not unheard of.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Andrue Lagondeguy has signed up with YT Industries and he will be riding a Carbon Tues DH bike,that is what i read on their Facebook page.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Direct order cheap carbonz bike? Ridemonkey will explode!

As for the prices - they are direct order though it's one of a kind deal so they probably are not making that much on it.

Bobodaclown

Monkey
Apr 16, 2005
London, England
Not wanting to derail this thread about the Tues, thought I would ask my questions here probably the wrong place though :)

Any thoughts or ride time on their 'enduro' type bike.. YT Industries – Wicked 160SL looks like a bargain - all depends on how it rides? Will be interesting to see the geometry for it. As currently looking for a decent do everything all day bike and have a list of trail bikes that I'm considering at the moment - S-Works Enduro, Orange Five, Turner 5-Spot, Nukeproof Mega and Giant Reign or Reign X and now the Wicked.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I thought that was the best deal possible but recently I found that one shop has a special edition of morewood makulu on bos front/rear +x0/spank/forumula stuff for 2999 euro. Insane. Its good to be on looking for a bike now.