Quantcast

Yum yum!

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
This weekend was the Gilroy Garlic Festival here in California. I was working, but got some friends to go down and pick up some stuff for me.

Lots of yummy, garlicy goodness is now in my fridge, the best of which is this stuff:

If you haven't had any before I highly suggest you get some. I think you can order it online too. It's spicy, goes great with a bbq and a nice cold beer.

Mmmmm, habs

The Ito

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
oh, with bbqed meat. i was thinking you just popped them in your mouth raw :dead: :D

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Toshi said:
oh, with bbqed meat. i was thinking you just popped them in your mouth raw :dead: :D

You do. Eat em like candy. They are appetizers. It just helps to be able to smell something other than your mouth burning :D

And beer is good with anything :heart:

The Ito

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
good lawd. [insert koreans/garlic/white people joke here :D]

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
mmmm... garlic. :drool: i love the taste of garlic. once you get past the watering eyes its pretty good raw.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Toshi said:
Designed labels in my sorted past, and we had tons of products such as this, and 7 twentysomething nut job designers eating raw peppers, garlic, whatever over morning coffee was a common occurance.

:help: