Quantcast

Yup, more SST stuff.... (Sunday pix)

3Pin Rider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
PNW
Hey, thanks for the pics. You can almost tell I'm about to crap myself mid-air on the first one! The dead sailor is in full effect!

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I finally hit that thing on the Preston. Thanks to those who gave me the beta on take off speed.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
would be you, but connor is definetly taking them pictures i think.

and you get picked up by intense this year kris?
connor was shooting for about 15 minutes. he shot a couple of the double then 2 of the big step down. i'll post the ones i got in a bit when i get them off of my memory card.

yes i did, my socom will be complete by friday in its glory with 40 and all. tazer... who fricken knows about that, i be a waitin. pictures of both to come.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
connor was shooting for about 15 minutes. he shot a couple of the double then 2 of the big step down. i'll post the ones i got in a bit when i get them off of my memory card.

yes i did, my socom will be complete by friday in its glory with 40 and all. tazer... who fricken knows about that, i be a waitin. pictures of both to come.
cool, i just got my blindside from transition and its built, just waiting for a sunny day to take some pictures.

still waiting on the bottlerocket/double. probly get that when i move back in the summer