Quantcast

Yup Tuesday Night again in Denver!!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i would like to make it out to that. hopefully i can keep up with my puny inferior trials gear ratio... i may just have to bring the camera out as well if people are going to be doing cool poop.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
i would like to make it out to that. hopefully i can keep up with my puny inferior trials gear ratio... i may just have to bring the camera out as well if people are going to be doing cool poop.
Dude you should come out, no worrys about the small gears. I doubt that I will be doing anything that deserves being photographed, hopefully someone else will!

Later
Brent

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Okay, I may be game. 8:30, eh? Hmm.... I've never cruised with this crowd. I gots a Bullit and a Trials bike... God knows I suck on both. I know WhiteRavenKS... he's the shizzle.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i walk the fine line between being THE shizzle and just A shizzle...

civic center is like broadway and 15th? something like that? i never remember street names downtown becuase i never drive there, just ride.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Originally posted by Ascentrek
OH, and what is the civic center plaza? where is it?
Corner of Colfax and Lincoln is where we meet up last time. I parked on Broadway for free, I think all parking meters are free after 6:00 but last time was a Saturday so I'm not sure if that's the same during the week.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Is that where some of your work was done in Paradise found? Its like caddy corner from the capitol building.... Ahhh... I thinks I know now.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
brent, eric- good to meet you both and matt- good to see you again. unfortunately i got the ride ended because i was all stubborn and wanted that 47" up a few too many times. o well, i better get crackin on ap statistics study type junk for now... thanks for coming out guys, hope to do it again soon.