Quantcast

Zark

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
That's going into the same folder as the Hasslehoff GIFs.

Zark is going to be sandwiched between 2 Hasslehoffs in a banana hammock.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
So that's the MILF Hunter.
Can't you tell. He's got the camo. He's got his "bait" hat on. Any cougar ( i mean MILF) within a 40 mile radius, hopped up on boone's farm and viginia slims menthol 150's will be convinced that her sexy dances to seger won't be complete unless she can wear his hat while performing them. Genius.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Can't you tell. He's got the camo. He's got his "bait" hat on. Any cougar ( i mean MILF) within a 40 mile radius, hopped up on boone's farm and viginia slims menthol 150's will be convinced that her sexy dances to seger won't be complete unless she can wear his hat while performing them. Genius.
Eloquent and insightful... Must spread rep... :rofl:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Well Said! It's true... I once wore a pirate hat to a "pirates vs. ninjas" pub crawl and was groped multiple times by drunken MILF's and Cougars who were drawn to the hat. Twas a good night... Arrrrr :pirate2: