Quantcast

Zday will begin in Russia

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46456116#.T0PXR4evKSo

...From the fruit tissues, a team of Russian scientists managed to resurrect an entire plant in a pioneering experiment that paves the way for the revival of other species.

...Gubin said the study has demonstrated that tissue can survive ice conservation for tens of thousands of years, opening the way to the possible resurrection of Ice Age mammals.

"If we are lucky, we can find some frozen squirrel tissue," Gubin told the AP. "And this path could lead us all the way to mammoth."

They're probably gonna find some squirrel, mammoth, alien tissue and regenerate it; along with some crazy virus that's gonna infect the world.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
There's a reason those things went extinct. I think bringing them back would lead at least to a 12 Monkeys sort of deal.

Though my new favorite gun is from Russia, so its kind of fitting that my Z-day gun is from there if this does turn out to be true.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm just as worried about dinosaurs as I am about zombies.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Am I the only one who is kind of excited about this? I'm want to try some mammoth burgers, sabertooth tiger hot dogs, and dinosaur steaks :drool:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Meh, Its cool either way... If we get all these extinct animals back then its mroe variety of food for me, if it becomes Zday then all you guys worried about it, if you become a zombie I will put you down before you completly change so you can die still yourself.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46456116#.T0PXR4evKSo

They're probably gonna find some squirrel, mammoth, alien tissue and regenerate it; along with some crazy virus that's gonna infect the world.
They are also drilling into some super deep underground lake under the north pole which had no contact with the outside world for the last 50 000 years so if you want a crazy virus you can go there.

Here I doubt it since in case of animal tissue and going jurrasic park it's more like cloning.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
They are also drilling into some super deep underground lake under the north pole which had no contact with the outside world for the last 50 000 years so if you want a crazy virus you can go there.
South Pole. And they've already broken through to the lake.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't know what happened to the Krokodil thread in the P&WN, but z-day already started in Russia. Google for full affect. NSFW, not safe for anyone with an ounce of decency, self respect or moral compass.

The street name in Russia for home-made desomorphine made in this way is "krokodil" (&#1082;&#1088;&#1086;&#1082;&#1086;&#1076;&#1080;&#1083;, crocodile), reportedly due to the scale-like appearance of skin of its users, and it is used as a cheaper alternative to heroin, as codeine tablets are available without a prescription.[9] Since this mix is routinely injected immediately with little or no further purification, "krokodil" has become notorious for producing severe tissue damage, phlebitis and gangrene, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users. The amount of tissue damage is so high that addicts' life expectancies are said to be as low as two to three years

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I don't know what happened to the Krokodil thread in the P&WN, but z-day already started in Russia. Google for full affect. NSFW, not safe for anyone with an ounce of decency, self respect or moral compass.
If you tried it just once I think you would be allright. We have PCP in the US. I am pretty sure Satan is responsible for it's introduction....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you tried it just once I think you would be allright. We have PCP in the US. I am pretty sure Satan is responsible for it's introduction....
Watch 'krokodil leg amputation' on youtube and get back to me.

*****Warning******** the most horrible thing you will ever see. You will beg for goatse.******/Warning*******

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We don't need to go to Russia to get all drug Knarly. Brains and guts flow right here in many neighborhoods right here in America. They just don't make it to Youtube, or even the evening news anymore. A Whitney has to die before it effects us.... You might live after they cut off your leg. But you don't live after a .22 cal bullet ricochets around in your skull and pulverizes your brain. I'm out.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
One of the components of Krokodil was oil or gasoline so go ahead and try it once. It's the worst drug I have ever heard of by far.
Also look that vid up and hear how people after it speak. They are real life zombies.

Not to mention I'd rather be shot than for my body to rot and have gaping holes in my arms and legs. Seriously? Watch it. It's really much worse than what you think.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
One of the components of Krokodil was oil or gasoline so go ahead and try it once. It's the worst drug I have ever heard of by far.
Also look that vid up and hear how people after it speak. They are real life zombies.

Not to mention I'd rather be shot than for my body to rot and have gaping holes in my arms and legs. Seriously? Watch it. It's really much worse than what you think.
Crack is made with Ether or Sulfuric Acid. Who knows whats in PCP?