Quantcast

#@# zero dark thursderp GMT #@#

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
First Wednesday trailwork night. Good turnout with 15 peoples. Lots of rocks where manhandled.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apex with Dennis.
I slept in and it was much needed. No meetings until late this afternoon but I have to prep for a big presentation next week, so that's what I will be doing today.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Rode everything at Phil's World yesterday. The new Poquito Burrito was interesting, needs a little work still. Fun network, lots of fast swooping sections.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've been working at my company's conference center for the past few months and I am constantly circling around this place hunting for free food that is left out for various meetings. Yesterday I found donuts. This morning I found bagels (I chose cinnamon raisin). The best is when there are afternoon meetings and cookies and brownies are available for stealing. There is always coffee available.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin. :dead:

Doggo woke me up, which could only mean one thing. So I get out of bed to find a pile of vomit, then take her outside so she can shoot liquid out of her butt. Poor doggo.

At a highway rest area for the night and all 300 or so spaces last night were filled with cars and trucks. So many people live here. At least the ones we ran into last night were quite nice. It's like a community out here.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
There were, of course, plenty of tractor trailers, but every single car spot was filled with people sleeping in their cars. Nearly all had Oregon plates, and nearly all had all of their belongings with them. We talked to a few and it was clear they come here night after night to sleep. There seemed to be little groups too that would hang out and socialize, so clearly they all come here enough to stay.

Hell, one couple had 3 dogs, 6, 3 day old puppies and themselves sleeping in a sedan.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
On the phone for my second call with IT today. This will probably be hours...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There were, of course, plenty of tractor trailers, but every single car spot was filled with people sleeping in their cars. Nearly all had Oregon plates, and nearly all had all of their belongings with them. We talked to a few and it was clear they come here night after night to sleep. There seemed to be little groups too that would hang out and socialize, so clearly they all come here enough to stay.

Hell, one couple had 3 dogs, 6, 3 day old puppies and themselves sleeping in a sedan.
so hipsters or homeless?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Gonna head into Portland for the day to check out the Japanese gardens and eat some food.

Any recommendations @jimmydean?
Food cart pod on 9th/10th and Alder, it's like 3 blocks west of Pioneer Courthouse Square. There is a sweet selection of teh foodz.

808 Grinds for Island food (amazing friend chicken), Nongs for the world's best chicken and rice, Abyala for the best gyro, Frying Scottsman for top shelf fish and chips, El Rodeo for Mex, Pho and bhan mi next door at Huong's, Dump Truck for all things pot stickers.

Or just hit Pioneer Square and get a Philly cheese steak from my buddy. His burger is also pretty amazing.

Damn, I am hungry and there ain't shit for food out here in Gresham. :shakefist:

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You know when you fart then sit down into it at head level? I just did that. It was unpleasant.

Also, IT gave up. Outlook still doesn't work and he's stumped. He's going back to the Microsoft Sys Admin to see what they can figure out. Thank the tech planning people for webmail, because I'd be thoroughly fucked elsewise.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Also, IT gave up. Outlook still doesn't work and he's stumped. He's going back to the Microsoft Sys Admin to see what they can figure out. Thank the tech planning people for webmail, because I'd be thoroughly fucked elsewise.
If it says "Need password" but the login dialog does not show up, it is a corrupt office.com profile on your PC.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If it says "Need password" but the login dialog does not show up, it is a corrupt office.com profile on your PC.
It opens and runs like normal, but if I flip to calendar it shuts down. Contacts - shuts down. Email work fine 90% of the time with occasional shut down for no reason. Also my signature color won't stay the same. In the actual setup it's one color, what shows up is multiple. It's a total clusterfuck.