Quantcast

Zerode G-1 Raffle To Benefit The Dirt Club

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO

The Dirt Club is a MTB park located just north of Santa Barbara California. It has been putting races on for about 12 years now. The crew out there is volunteer and Mike Hecker has spent the last decade keeping MTB racing going in Central California. So Zerodeusa has decided to help them out.

And also give you the chance to win a complete build and 2012 frame! Tickets are $5 each and it is open to North and South American residents.

Zerodeusa is holding a raffle for a complete Zerode G-1 Downhill bike. Once the cost of the build is covered all proceeds will go to the Dirt Club to help with insurance, medical staffing and equipment needs.

Raffle Page Here

Last edited:

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
Coolness, when does the raffle end? I perused the link but didn't see a date.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
It is mainly because we didn't contact other distributors prior.

We are planning on having it open about a month. We want to get the Dirt Club a decent number and feel $5K or so to them would be good.

There is not ticket limit being sold.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Donate $25 or more and get one free entry!
Donate $100 and get 2 free entries!
____________________________________________|

I don't get this... what if I donate $25 on four separate occasions? Do I get 4 free tickets? :)

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Donate $25 or more and get one free entry!
Donate $100 and get 2 free entries!
____________________________________________|

I don't get this... what if I donate $25 on four separate occasions? Do I get 4 free tickets? :)
Yes essentially you would!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Okay guys we are about 1/3 of the way where we want to be! Have had a good number of tickets sold the last 3-4 days keep it up!

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I'm in. Udi says he always wanted one and I want one to collect dust in my garage to annoy him

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Downhill is about beating your friends and I'm going to beat you at this raffle like everything else.

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Thanks for the threatening email and negative rep. It was obviously a joke and I think you're the only one who missed it.
It was obviously a joke:thumb: I think you're the only one that missed it:thumb: Private PMs and emails are just that, and hardly a threat. Sorry, thought we were talking man to man.

Last edited:

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
It was obviously a joke:thumb: I think you're the only one that missed it:thumb: Private PMs and emails are just that, to quote them here is taking sh!t way outta context.
Like I said, thanks for the threatening email and negative rep - in response to my post in this thread (i.e. directly within context). You are a very professional ambassador for the brands you represent. :)

Sorry for the derail ianjenn, back to the sweet bike and raffle!