Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I had no idea that area used to be a ski resort. But I ride past that place frequently and pretty much always stop in on the driveway to that house as it's the crest of the climb and the perfect spot for a wardrobe change or bottle swap.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Hey Colorado Monkeys!!!
Think of the DH potential.
The interior decorator will need to be hanged, though.

(in all seriousness, how did I never hear about this place?)
I don’t know, that plaid carpet in the gym is pretty sweet, the interior decoration isn’t all bad.

If you guys go halfvies can I park my mobile mansion there for a week or two in exchange for cooking and trail building?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jonny Rockets in the basement…
that's cool except...... ohio

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Story time.
So, my first condo was a few miles north of there. I used to road ride in that neighborhood(s) for two reasons, 1. traffic sucked everywhere and I was sure to get hit sooner or later and 2. if I DID get hit, it's likely it'd be by a lawyer or stay at home Mom loaded on afternoon drinks, hitting me with their Mercedes or Jag. It was my early retirement plan.

Never panned out. :mad:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Story time.
So, my first condo was a few miles north of there. I used to road ride in that neighborhood(s) for two reasons, 1. traffic sucked everywhere and I was sure to get hit sooner or later and 2. if I DID get hit, it's likely it'd be by a lawyer or stay at home Mom loaded on afternoon drinks, hitting me with their Mercedes or Jag. It was my early retirement plan.

Never panned out. :mad:
So you're saying it's a good job that audi didn't hit me in my hood the other day?