Zillow is lit thread

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Lol, look what $2.5M gets you the next block over.

Comes furnished if you want!
9EC32AEF-016C-4104-B82E-A19DD7046E8F.png

7663C956-C562-4B59-959C-1A904E3661D9.png

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Lol, look what $2.5M gets you the next block over.

Comes furnished if you want!
View attachment 196698
View attachment 196700
sothebys first foray into section 8 housing for the upwardly mobile....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As always, basically. I live in the old hood that was prefabs and middle class abodes. All getting removed, and big square things are being built lot-line to lot-line.
A trend here is actually to give away the existing structure, and the recipient pays the costs to move it to Driggs or Alpine.
.17 acres for 2.5.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
As always, basically. I live in the old hood that was prefabs and middle class abodes. All getting removed, and big square things are being built lot-line to lot-line.
A trend here is actually to give away the existing structure, and the recipient pays the costs to move it to Driggs or Alpine.
.17 acres for 2.5.
At least they are giving it away!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What could possibly, and really expensively, go wrong?
I mean besides the thing rolling down the hill like a cheese wheel during an earthquake, it sounds like its fairly simple to maintain. And as long as you maintain it, it should keep working.

It definitely needs some interior updates. And jeebus, whoever took those photos needs to chill out on the wowza filter.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I mean besides the thing rolling down the hill like a cheese wheel during an earthquake, it sounds like its fairly simple to maintain. And as long as you maintain it, it should keep working.

It definitely needs some interior updates. And jeebus, whoever took those photos needs to chill out on the wowza filter.
Unless it's on Dub bearings.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
What could possibly, and really expensively, go wrong?
my dads buddy built this house. We would go visit when he was building it. It’s based off an excavator. I know it broke and it took him years to get it rotating again. He had visions of selling the things and had renderings of one in a lake. Teenage me was impressed.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Not generally a fan or apartments, but this one is pretty bloody nice! (even the location is nice for a shithole city like Auckland)
Are you joking? The little I know of it far outclasses many cities I know. Do tell.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Looks like a combination mausoleum/public library.
Yeah it's definitely dated and looks very institutional at this point. I try to put myself back when that was revolutionary (still can't see a box that way) in an era of weird roman column admiration, and it still just looks like stacked bricks. All his shit other than maybe the gugenheim museum does to me.

All the subsequent derivative gov't buildings and shitty apartments probably don't help. Neither does the popular opinion that the fountainhead was based on him, heh.

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Right down the road from me…..check out that television set :brows:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Right down the road from me…..check out that television set :brows:
Built in the 70's then wrapped in cellophane ever since.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Waterfront and on a sand dune..... I think not.
The dunes there are very stable. No seals or big sharks in Cape Cod Bay. Good Bass fishing near the outer dunes. Oysters, clams, and scallops in the marshes. Free for the taking mostly. Tuna, Hake and Cod out in the deep water.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The dunes there are very stable. No seals or big sharks in Cape Cod Bay. Good Bass fishing near the outer dunes. Oysters, clams, and scallops in the marshes. Free for the taking mostly. Tuna, Hake and Cod out in the deep water.
Sounds like the perfect storm.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
@kidwoo

you could of had a ski resort

have you met "skiers?"

only way Id own a magnet for them is to create a trap to commit honkey genocide