Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing! I was drawn in by the fire pole and rope swing, but it just keeps getting better. Laundry in the middle of the kitchen? Rounded doors like on a ship? A random sink in a bedroom? All tied together with red shag carpeting, including on the walls? IN.
No seriously I'd rather live there then than any of the 5 standard boring house designs that exist around here.

I saw this one near me recently. I wonder why it's been on the market for almost 4 months?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Amazing! I was drawn in by the fire pole and rope swing, but it just keeps getting better. Laundry in the middle of the kitchen? Rounded doors like on a ship? A random sink in a bedroom? All tied together with red shag carpeting, including on the walls? IN.
No seriously I'd rather live there then than any of the 5 standard boring house designs that exist around here.

I saw this one near me recently. I wonder why it's been on the market for almost 4 months?

meathook on a pulley? check
80s arcade game? got it
Carpet on the walls and some room roofs? 100%

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

also, that house is some christian di'poor shit

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
That and the "Coastal hazard" zoning status means you will never be allowed to build a permanent structure on the land... That said, any structure you do build would be going "GET IN THE SEA" pretty quickly.
Would make a nice camping spot for a decade or so though, if you got it for say $1-2k? ($500-1,000 USD).
It's also nice that the local shop, post office, bar and coffee joint are all straight across the road.

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Oh and when (not if) the Hikurangi subduction zone kicks off just off shore, you will have about 10 min after the earthquake before the Tsunami obliterates the place. (based on our computer modeling at work using a smallish M6.5 quake).