Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
“Mere feet from the pure, healing waters of the Great Lake”.

Hold the phone…it looks like for $2.5 Mil, you don’t actually own it, but also can’t rent it? And has to be available to the public once a year?

SIGN ME UP!!!

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
“Mere feet from the pure, healing waters of the Great Lake”.

Hold the phone…it looks like for $2.5 Mil, you don’t actually own it, but also can’t rent it? And has to be available to the public once a year?

SIGN ME UP!!!
Kindof a cool house. You forgot this bit… you’re not an owner, but a renter:

“New renter to be approved by the Indiana Landmarks and The National Park Service. Cash only.”

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I think I posted this, but this charming little scraper just sold a few doors down from us for ~$2 Mill.
It’s obviously not for the house. I can’t wait to see what ‘New West’ crap ends up there. I like our neighborhood shit-boxes!
IMG_1908.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The listing says "built on the highest point of the island, this lodge has never flooded.". The pictures show it literally across the street from the water. What's the highest elevation of Pecan Island? 3 feet?

Itsatrap.gif

:rofl:

Considering New Orleans is below sea level, that is pretty well up there.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
No lie. That’s the way it is in eastern MA, though. Median house price in Wayland is 1.2m, even in Waltham it’s 805k, and that’s a shithole. It’s hard to call a fully renovated house in a nice place to live a starter home, but it’s a way easier entry point than anything else on the market right now.
Waltham is a short ride down Trapelo to Belmont house of pizza. Or Carls or Doms in Malden for steak tips.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

were these super rich people weird to begin with or did the money make them go nuts

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

were these super rich people weird to begin with or did the money make them go nuts
I want to know where the money came from. Could be inherited and maybe not earned.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Hey, S and I aren't super rich :(

Not far from us though, those trees hide it well as I've never noticed it from the main road and go past there often enough. I've never seen so many homes for sale up here, our listing is going no where at the moment.