Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The Pass may be closed, but that road is open and maintained during the winter. I've snowshoed Difficult Creek in the winter, plenty of traffic.
That house come before or after that sketchy bit where the road narrows to 1.5 lanes with no visibility? I can't recall.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not zillow related, but a relator friend here in Golden told me yesterday she had 10 offers on a house, listed $700k, sold for $800k ... cash.
same here, and we're a rando philly suburb. nothing particularly special, but its also not a dump. hasn't been a lot of turnover in our neighborhood recently, but last summer a house 2 streets over had 8 or 9 offers, so for $50k over asking (asking was like $450k) full cash the day it was listed. i honestly i think they were under contract by lunch time.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Portfolio size matters, lol
Portfolio size definitely affects ones ability to get interest only loans at a good rate. I just never felt like the interest is what’s borrowed. Are you talking about borrowing against the interest made on one’s portfolio?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Portfolio size definitely affects ones ability to get interest only loans at a good rate. I just never felt like the interest is what’s borrowed. Are you talking about borrowing against the interest made on one’s portfolio?
They are borrowing against the assets in their portfolio.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
It is the funds in the portfolio that are being used to borrow against, or even the capital gains if the amount is large enough, The bank/institution that manages/hosts the portfolio is typically the lender that will establish a rate and duration.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
It is the funds in the portfolio that are being used to borrow against, or even the capital gains if the amount is large enough, The bank/institution that manages/hosts the portfolio is typically the lender that will establish a rate and duration.

Im still not seeing how the interest is the loan.