Zillow is lit thread

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Do you dream in beatlejuice?
Do you find shoes too easy to put on?

Do you find dusting to be not challenging enough?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
This house has a name. It's name is dimetrodon. What

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Would you love to live in a bunker, but think that protection from fallout is a fool's errand?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Is Ferris Beuller your life goal?

Have you been to Zebb's? Did you never leave?

Is "carpet art" a hobby?
Would you like to perform wind sprints in your bedroom?

PS I Adore this house, if it came furnished.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'm kinda into that first one. It's like the missing slices of it are in other dimensions.
To the best of my knowledge, Vermont is indeed in another dimension. Whatever those folks did to afford that house and live in Vermont, I need to start working on it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you dream in beatlejuice?
Do you find shoes too easy to put on?

Do you find dusting to be not challenging enough?

Perfect home for a cybertuck

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Sorting from highest to lowest price is always good for teh Lulz around me. Relator's commission is more than my whole damn house is worth

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
the most expensive house in my zip code appears to be a nice garage.

Last edited:

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Sorting from highest to lowest price is always good for teh Lulz around me. Relator's commission is more than my whole damn house is worth

Not quite as outrageous, but yeah. Who lives in these places?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That is one honky-ass mcmansabomination.
There used to a big park area in our hood, always full of elk in the fall, owned by the tax avoiding mormon church. They sold it to a developer a year ago and the mcmansion building is in full swing at the moment.

:(

edit: although the place finished recently a couple of miles away with ~4 turrets is pretty hard to beat unless you look at the place @Nick listed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Down Belcher is good, save for everyone climbing.
If you haven't ridden it since longhorn became bike/dh only, you should.
Belcher is good because of all the uphill spandex 29ers

Last time I was out there (I think when I rode with you) longhorn had just become dh only and wasn't any different. I think.....maybe......possibly. Honestly I never got the fascination with that trail. I was on the 'return' thing down low one night as it was getting dark and there were tons of bunnies running around. That was pretty fucking awesome. Because bunnies.

Had to relive a memory there with google...

whiteranch.JPG

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Did you ride Mountain Lion while you were out here? I like that one much better than Longhorn, honestly.
I've ridden everything there (as of like 2015 at least). That does ring a bell and I think you're right.

I used to work in and around Denver a ton. Whites and an occasional Apex were my escape from institutionalized daily BS with my job. As soon as the bell rang I always shot straight for the place.

I want to thank you for the opportunity to both agree with the ebiker and shit on longhorn in the face of the front range scene which for some reason holds that trail in a really weird level of esteem. Sincerely......thank you.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Full Trucker digs Mountain Lion as well. Just a better balanced trail. Longhorn is moondust, pointy rocks, and way too many water bars.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Would you love to live in a bunker, but think that protection from fallout is a fool's errand?
It is the most logical way to maximise the pump track length.