Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
A challenge; find one of these ultra bougie homes that a) looks good on the outside (seemingly easyish, one presumes architects at that price range have taste) but b) is also tasteful inside. Because OMG.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I can imagine the architect crying softly into their pillow when they imagine Mrs. Waterhouse—Whilliger III call the interior decorators. “Honey, I think what this room needs is a dead tiger.”

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Shot all the media for this listing as well, Got into a huge debate with the Californian transplant owner over the carpet color in post vs. real life. yes it looks that horrid.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Shot all the media for this listing as well, Got into a huge debate with the Californian transplant owner over the carpet color in post vs. real life. yes it looks that horrid.

Oh... the hideous dining room set. :rofl:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hard to believe but yes, still for sale. FYI, it has a full bar/lounge and clubhouse inside the climate controlled riding arena. Some gig are better than others

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

Looks creaky.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I've seen some of those before, but wow this place is on another level.
"I want my mansion to be a mix of sci-fi spaceship, post apocalyptic bunker facility, industrial loft, steampunk, and the old west." At least that's what I imagine the person who had this house build said to the architect.
Boy... that place sure does exude warmth. :disgust1:
Is there a soft surface in the place? I can only imagine how loud that lower level is.
1. What is the opposite of Feng Shui?
2. I earnestly hope that the retaining wall to the lake collapses and floods the place.
1. I don't know but this house has it in spades
2. Agreed. A walk out lower level makes sense on a hill, but to dig it out of flat ground is just silly.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
That retaining wall should have been made of glass, or at least have some huge glass panels. I don't want to hear about how it would be impossible, just throw more money at it.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Zillow Gone Wild.

Now this one (from that link) I like a lot!
Bathroom's a bit weird but otherwise.......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

:stupid:

I sent that one to my wife.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Transplant is now synonymous with asshole

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Is that a receptionist desk?

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR

The scary thing is that I look at that and think, “87 acres with a fancy house-like-thing for $1.1M? That’s a great deal!” 1800 sq ft cookie cutter on a 1/10th acre lot is $400k out here in BFN.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
other than the kinda cool bison farm just over the border that we visited last year, and pick your own peaches in july, there's really no good reason.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i want to poop there.

no idea why somebody would want such a nice house out in buffalo.

here's another. Always dug the "I live in Zebb's" vibe. Does zebb's still exit? This has that 80's vibe thing going

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
here's another. Always dug the "I live in Zebb's" vibe. Does zebb's still exit? This has that 80's vibe thing going
The vibe I get from that is a high school from NZ in the 1950's.
I like it though!