Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
here ya go. in the middle of fucking nowhere...but at least it's on 36 acres and has a dope animal hide tacked to the wall!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
here ya go. in the middle of fucking nowhere...but at least it's on 36 acres and has a dope animal hide tacked to the wall!
Cozy

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Always dug the "I live in Zebb's" vibe. Does zebb's still exit? This has that 80's vibe thing going
Zebb’s closed up shop around 3 years ago. All locations closed at once. I always like their food, the bar and the homemade cookies.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A challenge; find one of these ultra bougie homes that a) looks good on the outside (seemingly easyish, one presumes architects at that price range have taste) but b) is also tasteful inside. Because OMG.
There have been a few tastefully done sex chambers on Zillow Gone Wild.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
i want to poop there.

no idea why somebody would want such a nice house out in buffalo.
It is surprisingly nice for the area and not obnoxious. I always think these types of houses don't exist in WNY, but they are usually just hidden and can't been seen from the street.

here's another. Always dug the "I live in Zebb's" vibe. Does zebb's still exit? This has that 80's vibe thing going
Haha the Zebb's reference is perfect! I haven't been to one of those in over a decade but yeah this place has a commerical space vibe to it. Seems very 90's for a place built in 2004.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Seriously WTF? Why is everything so tall in this house? The kitchen eating area, the beds, the tubs? Why are there TV's everywhere? I mean there is a TV in the bathroom and one in the theater next to the projector screen? Also all of the tile work is fucking atrocious.

Prob a semi-pro swingers' place? :panic:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Seriously WTF? Why is everything so tall in this house? The kitchen eating area, the beds, the tubs? Why are there TV's everywhere? I mean there is a TV in the bathroom and one in the theater next to the projector screen? Also all of the tile work is fucking atrocious.

Yeah, the stairs up to the tub had me rolling.

genMbmob.1602155_31_1.jpg

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is it behind the normal toilet? I can’t see anything that looks unusual.
It looks long and skinny to me. But it's very white in a very light background. I just know my wife would be pissed if I dropped one in there while she was soaking. That wall partition wouldn't do jack shit. :rofl:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Todays example of my local market being baffling, this dump is pending for about $150k less than my house is currently worth based on Zillows estimates. Of note, my house is pretty nice, mostly remodeled and totally livable, zero dead cats, no roof leaks, but doesn’t come with an old T-bird in the yard

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
How long until people just start breaking in and claiming the land? We can't be that far off...

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
“small wine cellar” with a capacity for 38k cases per year. Haha. “Small” is relative I guess.

However, actually not that crazy for the value. 1303 ac with 25 ha planted and a 2500 m2 product facility would cost a lot more out here…without a house…

Edit: to be clear still way out of my price / interest range, but one year’s revenue out of a property like that could be close to $10m.

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
“small wine cellar” with a capacity for 38k cases per year. Haha. “Small” is relative I guess.

However, actually not that crazy for the value. 1303 ac with 25 ha planted and a 2500 m2 product facility would cost a lot more out here…without a house…

Edit: to be clear still way out of my price / interest range, but one year’s revenue out of a property like that could be close to $10m.
Yes out of my reach, but for the set up it’s “inexpensive”. Just the land here would be 12-15M.