Quantcast

Zillow is lit thread

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Yes hands on owners run a different ship than paid hired hands. Alof of farms survive because of the tenacity of the owners in the hot seats. The corporate farm loses that practical tenacity. They can hire their way around that but there goes the profit margins!
The profits can be from investors, stock valuation, brand recognition, or sales at the store. It doesn’t need to be at the farm if you own the distribution and brands, I’m sure there is tax shenanigans. But that’s just my theory I know very little about how it all works.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The profits can be from investors, stock valuation, brand recognition, or sales at the store. It doesn’t need to be at the farm if you own the distribution and brands, I’m sure there is tax shenanigans. But that’s just my theory I know very little about how it all works.
Yeah that these entities are doing, pouring money into the farms, basically subsidizing the operations with their other investments.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I don't know WTF this is but you can threaten to throw your kids in jail if they don't behave and back up that threat with real action.

Looks like they staged the appropriate auto in the exterior photos. :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I don't know WTF this is but you can threaten to throw your kids in jail if they don't behave and back up that threat with real action.

This home has an attached garage (in addition to the 2 car garage that is pictured) that is part of the adjacent parcel and is not included in the purchase.
:think: