Quantcast

Zodo's Bowling and Beyond

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Anyone ever been to one?

Apparently they are opening one here locally and I can't for the life of me see what the facination with bowling would be, although I did hear that they have 50 beers on tap...

Anyway, we have no info about Zodo's and were wondering just what the hub-bub was about.

:drool:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
Dude, this is a league game, the winner of this gets to progress into the next round robin. Am I wrong? Am I wrong?

Well, I don't know about that, but Zodo's is a huge an anchor tennent in the new riverfront development complex that opens this weekend... along with Bass Pro Shoppe.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
reflux said:
If that's the same place as the one in Santa Barbara, it'll be pretty cool.
That's the only Zodo's I've seen or known of. Bowling prices are ehhh.....sorta expensive but the Zodo's that opened here use to be an older bowling alley that the new owners dumped a load of money into. It's a nice bowling alley but is sorta expensive unless you hit one of their specials.

Food wise.......never had it........beer wise there's enough beer to last a lifetime. I think our's has something like 30+ beers on tap? Good stuff :)

I know tons of kids that hang out there as they serve beer/food/and bowling and there's not really alot for kids to do here in Santa Barbara. Short of going downtown to get wasted Zodo's is alot closer for most students. Plus they stay open 24hrs I think?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Zodo's is cool, I had no idea they were a national chain?

I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the mud!....

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Spunger said:
That's the only Zodo's I've seen or known of. Bowling prices are ehhh.....sorta expensive but the Zodo's that opened here use to be an older bowling alley that the new owners dumped a load of money into. It's a nice bowling alley but is sorta expensive unless you hit one of their specials.

Food wise.......never had it........beer wise there's enough beer to last a lifetime. I think our's has something like 30+ beers on tap? Good stuff :)

I know tons of kids that hang out there as they serve beer/food/and bowling and there's not really alot for kids to do here in Santa Barbara. Short of going downtown to get wasted Zodo's is alot closer for most students. Plus they stay open 24hrs I think?

Yep, it is the same Zodo's as in Santa Barbara. Only in a huge new complex.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Spunger said:

I think they do stay open 24 hours. We went there after prom actually senior year. One of the best nights I've ever had actually. Go with the right group it can be alot of fun. Glow bowling or Rock n Roll bowling nights are good times.

Food seems good and the prices are cheap enough(I don't think I've ever spent more than 8 bucks there for several hours of bowling). Clean and a good atmosphere, nice place.

The Ito