Quantcast

Zombie-proof car?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I would be looking for a vehicle with more clearance. A car that low would get zombies stuck underneath it pretty quickly if you ran through a crowd.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Where do I start?

The cattle pusher:
It's way too low (will get stuck in dips and potholes in the ill maintained post apocalyptic roads)
It blocks the fvcking headlights and fog lights.
It's covered with spikes. RETARDED. You don't want anything to make zombies and zombie parts stick to your vehicle. You don't need spikes to kill them....THEY'RE FVCKING DEAD.

The wheel spike thingies:
Oh...so are you gonna shred the wheels and body of the Greased Lighting car that zombie John Travolta is racing you in the storm canals of Los Angeles? No? Then take that stupid sh1t off.

Like said above: mesh not bars. You don't want a single fvcking finger reaching into the vehicle. One scrape of zombie fingernail on your cheek and you might be fvcked.

Why flat grey paint? Does that camouflage the car somehow? Or do you think it looks tough?
You know what looks super tough in zombie infested cities? Not fvcking dying in a sh1tty Hyundai with 800 pounds of zombie stuck to the front of it.

I don't know what is going on in the trunk but it should be full of food and water and extra fuel for getting far the fvck out of town. Anything else is a waste of time, which is your most precious commodity. (well, time and maybe a good gene stock of hot chicks at your safely hidden ranch for re-population of the earth after the zombie infestation goes away)